How do you feel?

Daniel

It feels like we have won a trophy - at least now we might have a hope of trying to compete for something! ANYTHING!

The deflated disinterest I have felt for the last few months has just lifted off my shoulders land I feel free!

**** you Alex McLeish. :lol:

Sorry but I never agreed with the personal abuse against McLeish and I do feel a bit sorry for him.

This was a marriage doomed to fail right from the first day and the inevitable divorce needs to be handled as painlessly as possible.

Randy Lerner & Faulkner take a huge responsibility in all this IMHO. They chose to ignore the fans and made a commercially disastrous

decision.

I'm not celebrating ....I just feel kinda releived it's all over as far as McLeish is concerned and leaving AVFC.

I just hope this isn't the end of the clear out, because don't let this be any kind of distraction from the players, who couldn't give a flying fig

about AVFC that we need to get shot of at the football club.

When are THEY leaving?!!!

Until they are got rid of as well - I pretty much am convinced we could bring in Alex Ferguson and we'd still be gash!!

I was having a shit day today, then I heard this news.... I was sitting in my buisness partners car checking the bbc sport page on my phone every two minutes, When I read ALEX MCLEISH SACKED I screamed **** YES so loud that he nearly crashed. Serioulsy it was close, but if I had died at that minute I Would have died a happy man.

Im excited about next season now, I was absolutely dreading next season with McLeish here.

More relief at first, I really thought he'd be here next season.

Now I'm happy, because I'll be at Villa Park next season supporting the new manager and hopefully a team with a few urgently needed replacements, I would have stayed away had Eck still been in charge.

That said, he does seem like a nice bloke, and I'm glad he won't have to endure the bile he'd surely recieve if he'd kept his job.

I feel brilliant. I can look forward to buying a season ticket now and going down the Villa again (something which I had reluctantly decided against doing until the day he was sacked).

Nice cigar and some chilled Belgian beer awaits.

Oh what a **** day!

Â