Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Not at all surprising Wigster... and if i'm honest, I've been more nervous about a forthcoming trip to the toilet than I was about last weeks round of fixtures. There was a time when I'd revel in the whole match day experience; pre match nerves, elation, despair... now football just seems very tedius.

Is it wrong of me not to want us to win this game just so it's another nail in McLeish's coffin?
That's how I'm approaching the game. I feel uncomfortable hoping we lose but if it has any influence on McLeish getting sacked then so be it.

Never thought i would say this! "I hope we lose 3-0" OK, before you all start kicking off, i was brought up in Norwich and saw my first game at the age of 7 against Ipswitch before moving back to the midlands since then i have followed Norwich as a second team, 40 years on and very proud to be a Villa fan, i just feel that if we win Randy will start believing in that poor excuse off a man.

Chants for the day should be "Attack,attack,attack attack attack!" if that fails after 85 minutes a chorus off "F'eck him off my lord, feck him off ,Oh lord feck him off".

Just watched Blackburn lose to Wigan 0-1, so it's down to Bolton and QPR, Blackburn Fans chanting Keane out after 12 minutes poor chap could be heading our way (Wolves Haha).

First time i have ever had to quote myself, but it seem's we mostly hope we loose just to Feck him off.

I'll be too 'merry' to pay much attention to the game. And my Carlos Cuellar wig will most likely be blocking any view I have anyway ! However, if McRelegation doesn't start with King Carlos in the team I may well be tempted to run on the pitch and tell him what I think of him.

I'd love another draw.

Our away record against teams below the top six and above the bottom three is: Won 0 Drawn 9 Lost 0. Making it ten out of ten would be so neat.

Normally of course McLeish would be looking for a solid 0-0 here, but now we're safe I've got a feeling he might let his hair down and go for a 1-1. Could be a real cracker.

Our away record against teams below the top six and above the bottom three is: Won 0 Drawn 9 Lost 0. Making it ten out of ten would be so neat.

That is so unimpressive, it's impressive.

That is so unimpressive, it's impressive.

Indeed. McLeish already has:

* The highest number of away draws in a season in Villa's history (10)

* The equal highest number of draws (home and away) in a season in Villa's history (17). Will be the highest ever if we draw at Norwich.

* The equal highest ever number of draws by any team in the Premier League. Will be the highest ever if we draw at Norwich.

A proud record indeed, full of gritty 0-0 and 1-1 triumphs. These are the positives we should be focusing on instead of moaning just because he's broken one or two records for not actually winning in the technical sense of the term.