General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

The list of possible options is lacking in two main areas. Vibrancy and excitement

I've lost the will to give a shit after this latest farce

If we went to all that trouble to talk with OGS you'd have at least thought it was because the board had done their homework and agreed he was the right man. So why not make the bloke an offer ???

Utter amateurs with not a shred of common sense amongst them

Still didn't get any more info from trees on the random 'Barbados' quote

Who said Randy's jet had been to Barbados... can I ask please?

I Said that I had read somehwere that Martinez was in Barbados and not being a court jester in Boston (ie Liverpool Job).

Trees just said that Lerners plane was heading in the direction home but not necessary landing there :)

Still didn't get any more info from trees on the random 'Barbados' quote.

Martinez is on holiday in Barbados

Trees didn't talk about Lerners jet just gave the LGW arrival times of planes from Barbados for prowling journalists

( trees isn't ITK about stuff other than the plane remember so don't start putting 2 & 2 together and coming up with 5 :winkold:)

Klinsmann innit? Can see it happening

Why would Randy's jet need to fly to Barbados to meet Klinsmann...doesn't he live in LA anyhow?

Besides crack is OGS was on JK's recommendation.

Interesting.

Not Martinez please! We need a miracle worker, not a relegation survivor.

I'm sure RM isn't the only person who holidays in Barbados.

Let's just wait and see anyhows.

RDM is another big no for me. I can't believe we'd turn down OGS for him.

What is this we turned down OGS buisness some people keep going on about. We didn`t turn down OGS, he pulled out of the process for his own reasons.

Di matteo and martinez are both better managers than him anyway. At least they have proved they can manager in the prem.

Work off the facts not fantasy and conjecture.

I'm finding it hard to whip much enthusiasm for this question ATM.

RL & PF had a chance to be decisive and they failed again. I think it's going to be difficult to get anybody good to come now. They just don't understand how this process works. You don't draw up a shortlist, interview them, and then go away and ponder in football.

You ponder (and research), decide and then offer the job.

RL & PF had a chance to be decisive and they failed again. I think it's going to be difficult to get anybody good to come now. They just don't understand how this process works. You don't draw up a shortlist, interview them, and then go away and ponder in football.

Agreed. Wish they'd just drop this "interview process" bullshit. Draw up a shortlist yes (keep it secret obviously), target the man you want and try and get him.

I don`t think you know how the process works by the sounds of it. You don`t hire someone without meeting them, in order to get to that point you have to draw up a shortlist of all the people you are interested in and talk to them all.