General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

liverpool will go for all the big names first - all of which wouldnt even give us the time of day. cant see them going for martinez / lambert

Perhaps Capello?

Disappointing that they have removed Queen Kenny. Throws a spanner into our search I think

It does, we may be best deferring our appointment until we know who they are after, I can't believe they'd go for Martinez who is the bookies favourite.

RAWK are referring to Pep, :-)

Outpourings of grief on RAWK :-)

Its brilliant isnt it!!!!! :D

Something's seriously wrong if anyone finds it in themselves to speculate about the next manager so soon after this. Christ.

:shock:

LOL @ Liverpool's managerial situation being almost identical to ours. The owners' statement was pretty much the same as ours, then DW coming out and saying that Plop haven't approached him for Martinez.

Shit. This could put a spanner in the works for our manager search. Surely if it comes down to a choice of us and Liverpool, almost any manager would choose them. We can probably say goodbye to Lambert, if we ever had any chance of getting him at all.

hey there guys, I'm new to the site, Brummie now working at a London airport hotel. Anyway last night a few of the lads were in this particular hotel i work at. Had a quick chat they were all glad AM has been sacked. They all said that Ranieri will be our next manager. With a director of football set up, they didn't know who that might be.

I know I'm a new poster and I'm not claiming to b ITK but i just so happened to be in contact with 3 villa players that were just about to go on hols with their girlfriends so thought i would pass this on. Up the villa.

Liverpool could be a problem, not directly as im sure they will have their sights higher that this, but in that any of our possibles may now want to hold fire to see their options.

Does anyone else follow @mini_beest on twitter? Not sure if he is actually ITK or not but does seem legit. Been saying he's had word Lambert is 100% NOT coming to Villa. And has re-tweeted someone making out it's Poyet. That's all.

hey there guys, I'm new to the site, Brummie now working at a London airport hotel. Anyway last night a few of the lads were in this particular hotel i work at. Had a quick chat they were all glad AM has been sacked. They all said that Ranieri will be our next manager. With a director of football set up, they didn't know who that might be.

I know I'm a new poster and I'm not claiming to b ITK but i just so happened to be in contact with 3 villa players that were just about to go on hols with their girlfriends so thought i would pass this on. Up the villa.

I'm seriously doubting this but I would love Ranieri. I admit that's partially because of my fondness for Italy and Italians but he's a good manager as well and a big name.

Does anyone else follow @mini_beest on twitter? Not sure if he is actually ITK or not but does seem legit. Been saying he's had word Lambert is 100% NOT coming to Villa. And has re-tweeted someone making out it's Poyet. That's all.
I know him in real-life, kind of. He's hit and miss about things.

:)

Do you honestly think that the players will have any more an idea than we do?

If they did someone would have let it out the bag within seconds!

I know him in real-life, kind of. He's hit and miss about things.

Ok cheers mate, will carry on reading his tweets for the time being then.