General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

Don't worry lads. Capello has been working as a builder whilst out of a job and whilst carrying out some work at our place my Dad had a word in his shell. He's on his way to us.

527576_4070671531888_1435352662_4434317_616729281_n.jpg

:!: :!: :!:

I don't think the Liverpool job is as attractive as people think it is. Aside from the obvious (deluded fans) I also think that many managers will feel averse to replacing their beloved "King Kenny". Pressure will be high from the start. A bit like how the manager that comes after McLeish will probably get a fair bit of patience, but the other way around. Martinez especially I think would get slaughtered by the Liverpool fans.

Saw this re-tweeted earlier, just passing it along:

'Fellow #AVFC fans wouldn't fall too much in love with the idea of Lambert going Villa. Norwich sports writers convinced he's going L'Pool.

He'd be a mug to go there, look at the way they treated Roy. All because they thought the job was too big for him. They'd think the same aboyt Lambert. And if he replaced the moron that is their king Dalglish, he will be hounded out ASAP.

In fairness, Hodgson is hopeless.

Has Dog Leish been removed yet? Just asking as last time I looked he was still there despite flying out for a meeting and many thinking and saying he would actually be staying in situ. Bit strange to fly someone out to sack them.....

'Fellow #AVFC fans wouldn't fall too much in love with the idea of Lambert going Villa. Norwich sports writers convinced he's going L'Pool.

He'd be a mug to go there, look at the way they treated Roy. All because they thought the job was too big for him. They'd think the same aboyt Lambert. And if he replaced the moron that is their king Dalglish, he will be hounded out ASAP.

How do you come to that conclusion? :?

in fairness, his records at Albion and Fluham says differently really, and compared to Dalglish he did okay at Klanfield.

Okay, so I don't claim to be ITK at all, and I'm afraid it's one of these "friend of a friend of a friend" deals but...

I just got a text from my friend who is a ST holder telling me that he got a text from his friend who he sits next to at VP (another ST holder) that one of HIS friends just had his photo taken at Tamworth services with Rafa Benitez. My friend's friend has seen the photo and can confirm it's genuine but obviously I haven't although I'm trying to get a look myself.

Could be rubbish, could be true and have nothing to do with the Villa, but just thought I'd share it with you guys.

Again, I stress, I have no idea how true this is since I haven't seen the photo so take it as you will.

in fairness you are incorrect, I believe Dalglish's record at liverpool is better

Are you talking about what he did over 20 years ago too?

Okay, so I don't claim to be ITK at all, and I'm afraid it's one of these "friend of a friend of a friend" deals but...

I just got a text from my friend who is a ST holder telling me that he got a text from his friend who he sits next to at VP (another ST holder) that one of HIS friends just had his photo taken at Tamworth services with Rafa Benitez. My friend's friend has seen the photo and can confirm it's genuine but obviously I haven't although I'm trying to get a look myself.

Could be rubbish, could be true and have nothing to do with the Villa, but just thought I'd share it with you guys.

Again, I stress, I have no idea how true this is since I haven't seen the photo so take it as you will.

Probably on his way up to Liverpool to replace Dogleash.

Well as neither of those people are wnated by us as Villa manager (as is the thread title) can we not argue the toss over who is better? It's like a fly arguing over two turds in all honesty.

in fairness you are incorrect, I believe Dalglish's record at liverpool is better

Are you talking about what he did over 20 years ago too?

No I am not, I am going on win rate as that is the only thing that matters really.