Collymore critises Villa fans.

VillaGoMarching

Following on from something I saw on Ian Robo's blog

arpwwj2ceaevhdz.jpg

Couldn't manage to read the entire article but seems to be yet another example of Stan filling his own agenda. I'd love it if for once he'd use his fairly prominent media position to actually be a voice for the fans.

Stan saying the truth have a look on the boards ! you havent even read the article you say ,lock this thread mods

So, the man who has been praising McLeish all season, saying he is brilliant for us, has now been proved wrong and to cover that up blames the fans.

The guy is a genius.

Bollocks is he, when proved wrong by fans on twitter he deletes them. Go up against him with pure facts and he has no reply, you just find yourself blocked from his tweets. The guy is **** insane. NOT one of us, I would run through brick walls for us, would he? He proved that to be a NO.

He mentions us being fickle, we may have been many things towards McLeish fickle isn't one of them. To be fair to Villa fans, we've been rather apathetic towards McLeish at games until the Bolton game.

Is this Stan 'I'm stressed on £thousands per week' Collymore or Stan 'I've beaten up a woman again' Collymore or Stan 'I've just been dogging down Cannock Chase' Collymore that has written this article?

Is this Stan 'I'm stressed on £thousands per week' Collymore or Stan 'I've beaten up a woman again' Collymore or Stan 'I've just been dogging down Cannock Chase' Collymore that has written this article?

:lol:

Collymore's just a prize tawt, after the patience Villa fans showed him during his spell at VP (god knows why) this is the way he repays them. Bollox to him.

I find his relentless criticism of the fans bizarre. I genuinely don't think we moan or wail anymore than any other set of fans by and large. And as has been said, McLeish has had bugger all abuse thrown his way until Bolton .

Collymore on McLeish

“What they need to do is look at the candidates and look at their abilities,” he added.

“The one thing that Villa haven’t done, particularly last season after Martin O’Neill left, is defend very well.

“Build from the back and bring through some of the youngsters. He’s got people like Kevin MacDonald and Sid Cowans on the staff and I genuinely think, looking at it dispassionately, that Alex McLeish would be an excellent manager for Aston Villa and that’s all I care about.”

Collymore on Houllier:

“If it was a manager that was looking to build the club and take it on from three sixth-placed finishes with Martin O’Neill surely you’d give him longer than two years.

“[An interim manager is] what Randy Lerner and Paul Faulkner are viewing it as. It’s almost a kind of trial. If he needs to have a trial then it doesn’t send to me, as an Aston Villa supporter, a very positive sign."

Collymore didn’t play under Houllier at Liverpool but was critical of the way his tenure at Anfield ended and his transfer policy, adding: “You can almost break Gerard Houllier’s English career into two parts, before his heart problems and after."

Collymore on O'Neill:

"I'm shocked and disappointed, and I think 90% of Villa fans will feel the same way.

"He’s eminently frustrated with a lack of movement in the transfer market and a lack of backing to go out and buy players. People say he’s spent a lot of money over the last couple of seasons but you have to keep spending if you’re going to be competitive.

"The club was on its backside [when he took charge]. He dragged them up from near the bottom of the table into a position where they were challenging at the top and he’s brought in a lot of good, young English players.

"Villa’s in a good place as a club and he deserved more backing. It’s got a little frustrating for him and, as with all good quality managers, if they’re not getting the backing they think they deserve ,they’ll turn their back on the club.

"Aston Villa needs to kick on. Man City are spending, Liverpool are spending. It’s not good enough for a club like Villa to be happy with sixth, seventh or eighth. Martin O’Neill wanted to take them on to the next level and he deserved the backing to try to do that.

"He deserved top dollar investment on an annual basis and I, as a Villa fan, don’t feel he got that."

- - - remember, he is a friend of O'Neill... this guys moans to suit his own personal agenda.

Think he is unstable in some way Demitri, he even criticised McLeish at Birmingham for his cowardly tactics

"ALEX McLeish has accepted a personal and public apology from Stan Collymore for describing him as ‘cowardly’.

The former Villa striker now turned successful media pundit, criticised the Blues boss for his tactics in the Bolton Wanderers match."

Collywhat?

Stans a complete clearing in the woods, gives it the old massive Villa fan thing but he's so far out of touch to what 99% of Villa fans think at the moment it's unreal. Only ever replys or retweets people who agree with him. Did nothing for us as a player doing nothing for us as a fan.