Collymore critises Villa fans.

VillaGoMarching

Im I the only person who remembers him being interviewed by Chris Evans on his breakfast radio show in the 90s when he said he supported Wolves as a boy?

These years of supporting Villa only seem to start when he signed for us ala Robbie Keane.

Yep, as I said on the previous page we have a mutual friend and when he grew up in Cannock he was a Wolves fan.

He's latest tweet mentions that we don't score goals, yet yesterday he was saying we should sell Darren Bent. I'm starting to believe he's an idiot.

on call collymore earlier he said that we should have used the 24m spent on bent instead on other parts of the team he even gave an example 7m cabeye, 10m on cisses and still have some money left other

he stressed as well that what is teh point of having bent if you dont have the players to crate chance sfor him

cant argue with that point

on a side note, i find people abusing the guy really embarassing just because he doesnt share our opinion on mcleish doesnt mean he should be called every name under the sun, he is entitled to his opinion although i think its b0ll0x

he stressed as well that what is teh point of having bent if you dont have the players to crate chance sfor him

Because the point is Bent under McLeish has still nearly scored 1 in 2 which is better than this chancing Hobo could ever muster at Villa.

He also didnt endorse Bent when we first signed him, with players like Young and Downing around him.

He's latest tweet mentions that we don't score goals, yet yesterday he was saying we should sell Darren Bent. I'm starting to believe he's an idiot.

on call collymore earlier he said that we should have used the 24m spent on bent instead on other parts of the team he even gave an example 7m cabeye, 10m on cisses and still have some money left other

I would argue we have attacking players but they are playing to deep and negatively because of the manager.

certianly with n zogbia and ireland oaks i agree. but albrighton for me is poor to average. he will get one good performance in 6. not good enough

yes mcleish is the main reason for this but i do like bent and want him to stay but i do think another winger and a striker of cisse's mould for cheaper would have been to better use than just bent. its catch 22 really as we had the players last season but bent has not been as effective due to our wingers not being as good as last year, and the fact that mcleish is just crap

I'm jealous of any one who gets paid to open their gob.

I think Stan has picked the wrong battle this time, and I'd suspect he doesn't care.

He's probably happy that his opinions are heard by so many people.

He's just stirring the pot to make his job easier.

If he thinks the Villa fans' (granted, vocal) criticisms of McLeish are not in any way justified, then he is a complete idiot. Unless we best both Spurs and Norwich, this will be our worst PL season ever. You don't even have to go in detail on this one, it's pretty self explanatory. McLeish needs to go.

on a side note, i find people abusing the guy really embarassing just because he doesnt share our opinion on mcleish doesnt mean he should be called every name under the sun, he is entitled to his opinion although i think its b0ll0x

It took 5 pages before someone spoke some sense on this thread. Thank you.

He was always a Villa fan. That's a fact

He has openly admitted going to Wolves games as a kid too as all his mates were dogheads

Being a Wolves fan - get out clause 2.1.3 - if you change allegiance say you only went because your mates were Wolves fans.

He was always a Villa fan. That's a fact

He has openly admitted going to Wolves games as a kid too as all his mates were dogheads

I herd it from his own mouth when he was at Forest...the first time I herd him say he was a Villa fan was when he signed.