Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

theboyangel

West Brom never gonna do us any favours.

they've had a few chances to be fair, they're definitely not sitting back and accepting it

also, it was never a pen

Right boys, well done for getting a goal but there is absolutely no way we are going to win this game, so just go out and defend as much as possible and whatever you do don't go forward [/McLeishHTTalk]

really hope Mcleish doesnt say anything like he has in the previous game's at half time..

i don't for one minute buy that anything he says is to blame for us collapsing

Smash and grab so far. Spurs have played all the football, we have scored a somewhat fortunate goal. Lets just say I am not confident the second half will go the same way for us. :(

it was always gonna be the only way we could score...a dodgy deflection...

we have defended very well and Ireland and Heskey are linking up well...

zogbia has been his usual shit self..misplacing every pass, running into people and unable to control it...

i can see 1-1 or 2-1 spurs

**** cmon Stoke!!!!!

Smash and grab so far. Spurs have played all the football, we have scored a somewhat fortunate goal. Lets just say I am not confident the second half will go the same way for us. :(

Agree, got us down for a 3-1 loss.

Bolton 2-0 WBA

QPR 1-0 Stoke

A lucky, but great goal aside, we're so deep that there's just no outlet for he ball. Heskey and Zog have been poor so I'd hope Carruthers and Weimann are seen in the second half.

We don't to adopt a siege mentality just to defend each Spurs play, because there's no one else left anywhere else on the pitch, but I guess it's the natural reaction where there's six outfield defenders in the team.

so who thinks that at half time the useless ginger one tells ireland that he is attacking too much, takes him off and puts collins on

Judging by McLeish's reactions in that half he won't be saying much at half-time, he is very much a manager that knows he is gone and no longer cares about this club. It may actually benefit us that McLeish probably won't say much..