Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the reporters that was walking down from the Press conference said "there is definitely money to spend" He said he didn't know the exact figure, but it was a good amount.

One of the reporters that was walking down from the Press conference said "there is defiantly money to spend" He said he didn't know the exact figure, but it was a good amount.

Was he defiant about it? :winkold:

Auto correct **** me again :lol:

Video of him outside Villa Park.

Such a shame they installed those gates at Villa park. Players used to openly chat with the fans before and after the game. Even during the darkest days of Ellis, there was never any threat to players or staff.

Video of him outside Villa Park.

Such a shame they installed those gates at Villa park. Players used to openly chat with the fans before and after the game. Even during the darkest days of Ellis, there was never any threat to players or staff.

I remember there was a secure car park where Ellis parkd his RR. And these days the gates are probably just as much to protect the millions of pounds worth of cars that sit within them.

Not sure why, I'm not a fan of nursey.

Got to give him credit. He stuck to his guns on Lambert even when OGS looked like a shoe in.

I actually think the club have started to give him nuggets of info like they do with Kendrick.

Got to give him credit. He stuck to his guns on Lambert even when OGS looked like a shoe in.

I actually think the club have started to give him nuggets of info like they do with Kendrick.

Yeah give him Credit, maybe he will win me over, like Paulkner has. ;)

He favours the Blues over us but then again ONeil gave him a hard time . ONeil by the way for what it's worth pleased he didn't try and put Lambert off in anyway