Black Ops 2

kurtsimonw

There's camping, then there's camping with a target finder on your gun while also using bouncing betties and shock charges!!! Seems to be "all the rage" over the last few days! I really wish that there was an option to turn off killcams because it really winds me up watching the little bitches just crouching there. That target finder is an absolute joke!

Overall though, it's alright. I'm almost on prestige 3. I'm used to all the maps and all the camping spots now too which obviously helps. I've started to get my big killstreaks more often now as well. I went 33-0 last night when playing Kill Confirmed on Carrier. I had the dogs on the loose and everything. Some of the airstrikes are lethal. I still can't settle on a gun though. It's as if they perform differently everyday! Got the Skorpian EVO gold last night. Some of the gun challenges take the piss though. 150 kills with no perks and 150 kills with no attachments just to get a gold gun!

I went 33-0 last night when playing Kill Confirmed on Carrier.

You impress and terrify me at the same time. On my best games, I'm happy just to go 5 kills before dying. :blink:

I got so pissed getting quickscoped on a game of Domination yesterday that I switched to an LMG out of rage and just ran around hip-firing everything.

I stuck with this for a few days for 3-4 hours a day and got decently good at it, on the weekly stats my K/D is looking somewhat like my other CoD games at least. But, the game just isn't that great. You've got to do a lot of holding an area down rather than constantly going at them, takes some getting used to again for me. Bouncing bettys need to be nerfed.

Ok finally purchased this game from Asda last night , i've gotta say i like it i feel i've taken to it quite well something i didnt do on mw3 . Currently using an MP7 with a reflex sight and suppressor , been getting some decent kills haven't sorted my killstreak thing out yet , any recomendations ?

Keep your scorestreaks low is my advice . I have UAV , Hunter drone and care package . It helps stack up XP and you can usually go through a few cycles of getting all 3 in a game. Having the care package gives you the chance of getting something fun that you would rarely get as well, especially when paired with the engineer perk .

I can also not stress enough just how amazing the black hat is .

Keep your scorestreaks low is my advice . I have UAV , Hunter drone and care package . It helps stack up XP and you can usually go through a few cycles of getting all 3 in a game. Having the care package gives you the chance of getting something fun that you would rarely get as well, especially when paired with the engineer perk .

I can also not stress enough just how amazing the black hat is .

I've gotta ask what the heck is the black hat ?

UAV/Hellstorm Missile/Lightning Strike I find to be a good mix, and the points aren't too high, think its 700 750

Also the Black Hat is a great piece of equipment, you can take down UAV, Counter UAV's, Hack Care packages, hack Bettys, Claymores, hack Sentry Guns, hack Guardians.. It really is worth just having it on.

UAV/Hellstorm Missile/Lightning Strike I find to be a good mix, and the points aren't too high, think its 700 750

Also the Black Hat is a great piece of equipment, you can take down UAV, Counter UAV's, Hack Care packages, hack Bettys, Claymores, hack Sentry Guns, hack Guardians.. It really is worth just having it on.

I was using those killstreaks yesterday, they're great for domination. Got 5 players in one hellstorm

My score streaks are usually UAV/Lightning Strike/Stealth Chopper.

Sometimes swap with the lightning strike out for a Sentry or, if I'm feeling adventerous, Lodestar. The Lodestar is **** incredible.

Been having a rough time on it so been playing with just the UAV at the moment. There's been games where the enemy has been on he UAV basically the entire game as a result. As soon as you get the UAV, it helps you get kills and then you get assist points when your teammates get kills which helps you get to the UAV again and so on.

Been having a rough time on it so been playing with just the UAV at the moment. There's been games where the enemy has been on he UAV basically the entire game as a result. As soon as you get the UAV, it helps you get kills and then you get assist points when your teammates get kills which helps you get to the UAV again and so on.

Get Ghost. Ghost really made a difference to me.

Â