Black Ops 2

kurtsimonw

A lot of guys in objective based games still think that K/D means something. 1 guy I played with camped the entire match (well I might add) and finished with 63 kills, 2 deaths.

He only had 7 kill confirms and 0 denies though and we lost the match. Pointless. Go play TDM mate.

Played it today for the longest since probably launch day. Kill confirmed is great for points and getting scorestreaks, problem is if you're on a camping team you just get **** by air support all game. Can't be having that.

• 3 weeks later...

No quickscoping in CoD: Ghosts apparently. I'd like to believe it, but we'll see.

Drift0r has already put a video on youtube which very clearly shows him owning at SMG range...

Gonna give black ops 2 another go tonight (watching the clock waiting for the missus to go to bed!) for the first time since before the first new maps came out. I couldn't play any more as I thumped my xbox in rage and the disc wouldn't work.. (a 25 year old losing his temper at a game how sad)

I bought a new copy £25, I've promised myself that I'm playing just for fun.. we'll see how that goes...

Watching the videos of Ghost got me going so I better get my eye in.

No quickscoping in CoD: Ghosts apparently. I'd like to believe it, but we'll see.

Drift0r has already put a video on youtube which very clearly shows him owning at SMG range...

Yeah I've seen a few vids, but the announcement came after most of them so wasn't sure if they tweaked things. I think there's about 1% chance its out, unfortunately.

Yeah I've seen a few vids, but the announcement came after most of them so wasn't sure if they tweaked things. I think there's about 1% chance its out, unfortunately.

I personally agree, it's bullsh*t how a rifle can be so OP at close range, however all the geeks that just play the game through 1's and 0's (most of which are the head glitchers too) would get far too upset..

Does anybody play Zombies? I was gonna try and blast through some of the achievements for Tranzit / Green Run but Solo I suck. Got 2 bits for the party bus and ended up dying. Not really played it before so might be doing something wrong.. Reckon having a second person to just run around keeping the lone zombie busy would help loads in grabbing and building the stuff.

• 1 month later...

Ghosts isn't terrible. I like that they made the maps bigger and slowed down the speed at which you move, but the bullet damage/health is the same as MW3 and it's silly. I've been using this burst rifle, even when silenced it kills in one burst which is a bit silly. Aside from that, I have enjoyed it mostly so far.

A lot of people watch transformers as well. Says nothing about the quality of the game.

And that figure is how much they sold to retailers, not actual copies sold

Edited by Kwan

I am amazed that it is so popular despite being such a poor (IMO) game, with lazy developers and shit maps. Fair play to them for making it so successful though.

Definitely the Transformers of the gaming world, did Michael Bay have anything to do with it?

Â