Villa or Barcelona Game??

donnie

Be honest, who's choosing to stay in to watch the barca v chelsea game over the villa??

Got season ticket, but really passed caring right now. So for first time EVER choosing something else over us. I know 3 others who are doing the same. Reckon there be loads on here as well??

Villa game of course!

Both are on the telly in Sweden and i won't miss it for the world. After all this might be one of the last games of PL football for Villa in the foreseeable future.

Other than seeing us take 3 points i also hope to see some form of fan protest other than the obvious 10.000-15.000 empty seats

cant beleive anyones even considering not going down to watch the lads arnt we villa till we die on ere??????????????????????????this is our biggest game this season the boyz need all the vocal support they can get :flag:

I'm hoping to get to the Barcelona vs Espanyol game, Sunday after next. So for me, that will be one Barcelona game this season to no Villa games. I'm not going to Villa Park again until McLeish is gone.

I dont like defensive football, what I want to see is free flowing attacking football.

I will be watching Barca vs Chelsea in the pub. After a long hard day at work I dont want to be bored shitless for 90 mins so I will be giving Villa Park a wide berth like I have done for the last 6 months.

**** McLeish

**** Lerner

to be fair walking out of VP on saturday i was edging towards barca, but after watching the classico i went back to going to the villa

its not as simple as villa or barca though, its sneak off work early, not eat properly, spend money i havent got, sit bored to death watching the villa under the false dawn that we will have some sort of atmosphere at VP or go round a mates house and watch barca

the pincher for me though is how would you feel if you missed villa win cos you were watching chelsea beat barca?

Â