Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know a lot Denis, except zero action in the transfer market and a young reserve player on loan? Thought not.

No I don't... but I will keep quite until I do know something or the window is closed and not jump in and criticise without any reason or evidence to do so!

EXACTLY - Short term action to give us a squad of players.

Give us ONE reason why you are moaning about what is happening at Villa Park as regards transfers.

What EXACTLY do you KNOW about what is going on in any negotiations with other clubs and players..... well don't bother I will answer for you... YOU DON'T KNOW!

I think ive reasoned my opinions in my earlier posts. Wether you like them or not isnt very interesting. We might be in negotiations with other clubs, we might not.

Do you know a lot Denis, except zero action in the transfer market and a young reserve player on loan? Thought not.

Do you know we are not ?

If you can use that childish logic then it works both ways.

Until 1st Feb, no one knows what is going on.

Yeah lets walk faithful into disaster, as beeing critical, now that would be horrendous. Why question anything before **** ups happen.

Why question things that only might happen?

Why not enjoy the fact we have not been told there are no fund and start to enjoy life as a Villa fan.

Always looking for the negatives in something, must get pretty boring.

Because that is the way to success. No point in debating shit thats already happend.

I question it because i love it, and i normally post more negative posts then happy posts, because it gives me more meaning. I do praise good stuff, but there is no point discussing working good stuff, when you have a shedload thats broken.

Because that is the way to success. No point in debating shit thats already happend.

I question it because i love it, and i normally post more negative posts then happy posts, because it gives me more meaning. I do praise good stuff, but there is no point discussing working good stuff, when you have a shedload thats broken.

I can see your point, I just don't agree.

Looking for something to moan about that MIGHT happen, Is a bit silly.

In general another quiet day for Villa transfer news.

Overall quiet with only Fulham signing someone for 2mill.

Pompey signed Mvuarumba? on loan for rest of the season...

One third of January off now...with only Bardsley in and Whittingham out. I just hope that the other two thirds will give us more than this...MUCH more!

I'll be honest, I thought we'd sign someone today - just one of 'those' feelings. Wrong though.

A third of the way through the trnsfer window, and no signings made, which is disappointing, but I guess to be expected. Only twenty one days left of watching NewsNow for most of the day ;)

The problem is i can see statements saying how "we tried the players were just not available" etc etc rather than positive player signing statements. :(

Not that i blame the club for that as i can see it is difficult, but it will be very disappointing as we are so desperate for players.

O'Neill targets famous five Wed, Jan 10 2007 12:04

Martin O'Neill would like to sign five quality players during the transfer window but is not sure whether it will happen.

O'Neill has already added Manchester United defender Phil Bardsley to his ranks after the player signed a short-term loan deal, but the Villa boss is hoping to add at least another four players to his ranks.

The Irishman has cash to spend and has revealed he would like to draft in players of the quality of Stilian Petrov who arrived at Villa Park from Celtic in the summer.

O'Neill knows he is up against it though as most Premiership clubs are chasing the same players during what is sure to be a hectic month.

"I've got some great plans but those plans could evaporate by January 20 or 21," O'Neill revealed. "If we could bring in four or five of the Petrov quality - if that was possible - then that's what we'd aim for.

"Whether we're capable of doing that or whether we could, that would be spending a lot. But we'll see where we are."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------