OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we're famous

hello spurs fans :lol:

How ironic that one of the Spurs fans calls this forum shit....and then watches as their thread descends into the same 'you call them, no you call them' style as this one.

Then the site admin pointed out he'd heard the rumour too!

At least they noted that it was just 2 or 3 posters who were the root of all this.

Anyway..hi spurs fans! :D

well he may be there but probably a go between spurs and manchester... man u r needing strikers....

So why isn't he staying in a hotel near Manchester? Local travelinn booked out was it?

:lol:

2-3 people just saying what they found out.i dont no either of them i live right down south in Brighton

And share ip address with a Spuds fan who joined this site and is also on that site linked previously - you need to explain yourself RV

Sky sports have Lucas Neil's agent saying bids have been made for him, anyone think Villa might have been one of the clubs to make a bid?

Not when he is a target for Liverpool to work under the ever fattening Benitez (the fat f*cker)

have you seen the quality of that hotel!!!! that could be a very good reason i know of no hotels like that in MOSS SIDE.. Lichfield is only an hour or so away from manchester... i think there is a bigger chance he would be going to manchester than us to be honest...