Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

My God, it's Defoe, not Ronaldinho, why is everyone biting...

Go away... make a cup of tea/coffee or Ribena in some people's case... come back and look it again and see the last few pages for what they are...

Irony/sarcasm is wasted on some ppl :roll:

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I just called and the very nice Dept Manager I spoke to said "why dont you **** kids just piss off and leave us alone". I pointed out that I was not a kid and just needed to speak to a small black guy who was staying there. After a five minute wait the phone was picked up and was greeted with "Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis?".

This now explains the Coleman references on some of the other threads. See it all fits

OK I just called and the very nice Dept Manager I spoke to said "why dont you **** kids just piss off and leave us alone". I pointed out that I was not a kid and just needed to speak to a small black guy who was staying there. After a five minute wait the phone was picked up and was greeted with "Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis?".

This now explains the Coleman references on some of the other threads. See it all fits

Ive told you already!!!

Although I did laugh at that one!!

When I phoned the hotel they put me through to a womens rights convention.

I asked for a B Lowjob as a cover.

Didn't go down well at all I tell ye.

And people accuse Awol and RandysVilla of being one and the same. This has gone too far, Drat :winkold:

OK guys,

Firstly, can I ask you not to ring the number - if this is true, let the player and the club deal with it and announce it. Pissing him off will do nothing.

Secondly, there are three of you now who has told of this story. Now, if any of you want to admit to making your part of the story up now, then please do. We'll accept it as a bit of fun and get over it. If you don't, and it looks like a pack of lies, then people may get carded.

JOHN can you check my ip address and verify im a different person.. u can call me john my number i wont post here of course but i did get my mrs to ring the hotel....

to be honest i was trying to help... i dont do message board piss taking.. ring me and i will talk with you... or ring the number and see for yourself :) no acccusations until u have found out please.. tried to do you guys a favour...

the fact you've only made 14 posts doesn't really make you seem credible mate

Somebody stop him.

My God, it's Defoe, not Ronaldinho, why is everyone biting...

Go away... make a cup of tea/coffee or Ribena in some people's case... come back and look it again and see the last few pages for what they are...

Irony/sarcasm is wasted on some ppl :roll:

Irony isn't wasted on me, but isn't it just fueling the fire...

to be honest i was trying to help... i dont do message board piss taking.. ring me and i will talk with you... or ring the number and see for yourself :) no acccusations until u have found out please.. tried to do you guys a favour...

like i say i think i been a member for about a year maybe.. my uncle refferred me here, i hardly post..

like i say i think i been a member for about a year maybe.. my uncle refferred me here, i hardly post..

4 and a bit months.

i am 100% being serious. unless the hotel are good at playing jokes i really do feel i spoke to Defoe. I signed up to get all the gossip over jan and been reading what people write for years just wanted to have my say as a Villa fan. i really hope mon and randy get him in now . if he joins i want some people to kiss my hairy arse

thats what happened i asked have you got a Mr J.Defoe their,and this woman said yes we do!!. Would you like to leave a message or be put through. Someone else ring them he is their least i am not wondering is he their or not now

there

Biggest load of B-S. Can we start another transfer thread now the market is open please MODS.

I have deleted personal phone numbers posted in this thread. Giving out your phone number online is not a great idea!

I have no reason to believe or disbelieve anything said in this thread. I suggest you wait and see. I don't think it's unreasonable to be dubious as it's a couple of people posting on a messageboard, and whilst I can't see any reason for people making up stuff, it does happen now and again, and that's why people are cynical.

If we can keep personal stuff out of it, then all the better.

I can confirm that jafitz is not the same user as RandysBoys. Whether they are friends or not, obviously, I can't!

We have given the chance for people to come clean if they are lying, and they say they aren't. That's fine. And if Villa do sign DeFoe in the next month, then a few people will be saying thanks for the updates and giving VT a semi-exclusive.

i am 100% being serious. unless the hotel are good at playing jokes i really do feel i spoke to Defoe. I signed up to get all the gossip over jan and been reading what people write for years just wanted to have my say as a Villa fan. i really hope mon and randy get him in now . if he joins i want some people to kiss my hairy arse

I might if you shave it.

I mean, er, [manly voice=]No way, dude[/manly voice]

:twisted: