Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have you seen the quality of that hotel!!!! that could be a very good reason i know of no hotels like that in MOSS SIDE.. Lichfield is only an hour or so away from manchester... i thing there is a bigger chance he would be going to manchester than us to be honest...

Oh dear.

:roll:

have you seen the quality of that hotel!!!! that could be a very good reason i know of no hotels like that in MOSS SIDE.. Lichfield is only an hour or so away from manchester... i thing there is a bigger chance he would be going to manchester than us to be honest...

Oh dear.

oh so ahamaad thinks hes going to villa... i dont think he will tooch us with a barge pole...

Oh dear.

oh so ahamaad thinks hes going to villa... i dont think he will tooch us with a barge pole...

No I was thinking you've never been to Manchester in your life if you think the only hotels there are in moss side.

:lol:

sorry text talk just a habit sorry ,i will cut it out.I am a Villa of 24 proud years i am not trying to fool anyone just telling people what happened once i rang the hotel

hey randy my mrs rang hotel to. he is definately there cause they said they werent taking messages or transferring calls to him.

does it really matter he aint coming to us probably on a break with his mrs.. if not that he is on his way to manchester and stopped by for the night.. :winkold:

So tell us a bit more about what your mate said AWOL?

That he's there, that he spoke to him and we should all be happy campers.

To the doubters, I don't blame you, if some other random on here posted that news I wouldn't give it the time of day. But, the source is my best mate and I believe this 100%.