Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

i just got my mrs to ring the number and she spoke to reception and they dsaid that mr defoe is not taking any calls or messages... so he must be there...

chuffing hell!!!

am so tempted...!

Do it... I bet the receptioninsts are getting pissed off with the callers now asking for someone they've never heard of...

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok some one with over 5000 messages ring dont make u more of a Villa fan .I would not lie about Villa ,i just told u what happen when i rang

Please understand our sceptimism (sp).

A new member with a transfer scoop.....

Randy i got my mrs to ring up she wasnt going to talk as soon as they transferred her she was going to put the phone down... didnt get that far they said they arent taking any messages or calls...

i been a member here for some time lads.. just dont post i read up on you guys rather than take part, im 24 and not at school i live in lichfield my name is James fitzmaurice and i work from home u wanna call me u can gladly have my home phone number.. im an honest person... can someone else ring please they wont let you talk to him hes obviously told them to turn callers away.

get the mods to check my ip address aswell im not anything to do with randysvillian.

My God, it's Defoe, not Ronaldinho, why is everyone biting...

Go away... make a cup of tea/coffee or Ribena in some people's case... come back and look it again and see the last few pages for what they are...

OK guys,

Firstly, can I ask you not to ring the number - if this is true, let the player and the club deal with it and announce it. Pissing him off will do nothing.

Secondly, there are three of you now who has told of this story. Now, if any of you want to admit to making your part of the story up now, then please do. We'll accept it as a bit of fun and get over it. If you don't, and it looks like a pack of lies, then people may get carded.