Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

OK I just called and the very nice Dept Manager I spoke to said "why dont you **** kids just piss off and leave us alone". I pointed out that I was not a kid and just needed to speak to a small black guy who was staying there. After a five minute wait the phone was picked up and was greeted with "Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis?".

This now explains the Coleman references on some of the other threads. See it all fits

Drat,I dunno if its the wine or the fact I've been doing night shift but that had me laughing on and off for a good 5 minutes. :clap:

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

like i say i think i been a member for about a year maybe.

Since the 25th of August to be precise :)

i have been reading up here for well on for a year i started posting on that date then...

Listen everyone just because he is staying at this hotel doesnt mean hes going to villa so whats the problem i am just confirming a mr Defoe is staying there..

Cheer up guys u all sound so moody :)

i might not of spoke to him , but it was all so real . Very good hoax if made up ,but i spoke to a black man who sounded just like him

Did it sound like a 5yr old cockney p diddy, if so it just might be him.....

i might not of spoke to him , but it was all so real . Very good hoax if made up ,but i spoke to a black man who sounded just like him

How could you tell what colour he was from a phone conversation?

I won't ring -I imagine if they are getting a few calls then they'd just say he isn't there anyway.

Just to reiterate points on the last page:

I have deleted personal phone numbers posted in this thread. Giving out your phone number online is not a great idea!

I have no reason to believe or disbelieve anything said in this thread. I suggest you wait and see. I don't think it's unreasonable to be dubious as it's a couple of people posting on a messageboard, and whilst I can't see any reason for people making up stuff, it does happen now and again, and that's why people are cynical.

If we can keep personal stuff out of it, then all the better.

I can confirm that jafitz is not the same user as RandysBoys. Whether they are friends or not, obviously, I can't!

We have given the chance for people to come clean if they are lying, and they say they aren't. That's fine. And if Villa do sign DeFoe in the next month, then a few people will be saying thanks for the updates and giving VT a semi-exclusive.

Listen everyone just because he is staying at this hotel doesnt mean hes going to villa so whats the problem i am just confirming a mr Defoe is staying there..

Cheer up guys u all sound so moody :)

It's nothing personal mate, it's just that we get these stories every transfer window, and 99,9% of them are pure BS.