Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all this and he never said yes or no to villa so we still dont no. Its just he is near Villa ,when he should be in London so u have to say it looks good

Awol's post said that he was signing...

Well i dont know thats why i rang,cos i thought awol was lying.Someone brought the number up so i thought what the heck just ask if he is there. I no what he sounds like so when she said do you want putting through i said yes just to hear him

Well I thought I'd check back on this to see what was happening and clucking bell fellas! I'm not registered as any other user - check IP's if you like mods - and just wanted to share the news I was given.

JC - If this is bullshit I'd never have the balls to post here again, end of, so no need to get the cards out.

Guess the next few days will reveal all but IF he does sign I suggest we all register on that Spurs forum that said VT was Kaka and be very very smug. :D

C'mon guys this is ridiculous!

I think we all agree with you there, and that's why this has been an entertaining evening on VillaTalk.com. January transfer rumours on internet message boards are always funny.