Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

Can i just remind you all of a MON quote, not so long back, it went something like........

If we can get 4 or 5 players of the petrov quality, then i'll be happy

(or something similar!) Petrov was 8 mil, so that equats to around 40 mil!

sounds to me like we've still a fair bit of Randy's billions to spend, seeing as the only outlay so far will be the 8or9 mil for young when he signs, this seems like peanuts to me :lol:

I like the sound of this.. just hope it comes off! :lol:

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest....i'd love to see a quick, cheeky, heavy bid for Micah Richards....young england international...strong bastard...highly rated.....then we would really have done some business...i'd like to see that now...because i reckon the summer will be like world war 3...you need to remember that in the summer Liverpool will be filthy rich.....and they'll be going for everything...as usual so will tottenham...i think it's time for us to use our financial muscle and be bastards for a change.....can you imagine a right back...with Micah Richards and Bardsley as back up...mouthwatering......i'm not so worried about the left bacl position..cause i reckon Bouma will only get better...and has been...Micah Richards and another midfielder for Jan..can u imagine:

Sorenson

Richards Mellberg Laursen/Cahill Bouma

Young Petrov Mccann Barry

Gabby /Moore Carew

Bench: Angel,Berger,Ridgewell,Davis,Taylor

Not a bad team at all if i say so my self...we could then by a Mcann type midfielder in the summer :D

I have noticed some posters, Richard and Carlito Brigante (on the front page) i think, mention this guy's name as a potential signing for villa. Any links/truth in this. I would love to see the wardrobe at the villa but last I heard wigan had a £5m offer accepted. Can't see why he'd want to go to wigan though.

So with £100m in the warchest.........

:?

........who do you want, who do you think we should get and so on.

Personally, I'd like;

Right back and left back

Two wingers

Anyone else except Baros

title modified slightly for clarity - Bicks

Ha ha.

Can I just say - how accurate have I been so far? All I will say is that Boum,a is doing a great job so I'll eat my hat on that one.

Does anyone know what the fee is for Diop to Wigan? He's just the sort of mean player we need in Midfield. Having said that I would take Joey Barton any day, especially for £5.5m. Think we would have struggled to convince him to sign last week but with Carew and Young on board people can see we mean business.

Then there is the MON factor - he could sell ice to Eskimos!!!