Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

Reo-coker is available

Great shout, young, talented, unhappy at his club, has every possibility of being an England international in the future. I'm sure MON is aware of the situation.

Is he still expected to leave West Ham?

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reo-coker is available

Great shout, young, talented, unhappy at his club, has every possibility of being an England international in the future. I'm sure MON is aware of the situation.

Is he still expected to leave West Ham?

Would you stay given the opportunity?

Seriously I've alays rated Reo-Coker since he was made captain of the Dons at such a young age. Said to me then what leadership skills he possessed back then, and I've sort of kept an eye on his development since. He would be a very good signing indeed.

I've heard a rumour from my mate who lives in Southampton, dont know where he has got his ideas from but seems alot of folks up there are adamant its Villa who have slapped in the 10mill bid...prob load of shite but interesting anyway...

we have got an addition to the defence, 2 new badly needed faces for our attack and now we just need to sort midfield..

dioup would go down very nice, barton not possible me thinks....

We need Gera or Koumas from the baggies. We let them have Phillips now they can return the favour. Both are quality players that would fill the squad up very nicely and would be what max 2mill a piece?

Anyone who wouldnt want them coz they from Baggies is stupid, they are too good for Championship, crazy if we didnt go in for one of them....Koumas is still at WBA isnt he by the way?

One of the following and this will be the best transfer window ever (in this order)

Dioup

Gera

Koumas

Wright Phillips (only coz of price and we now have Young for the wing)

I dont think Wright Phillips deal is dead just yet me thinks.....

I've heard a rumour from my mate who lives in Southampton, dont know where he has got his ideas from but seems alot of folks up there are adamant its Villa who have slapped in the 10mill bid...prob load of shite but interesting anyway...

Perhaps this means we haven't got young ? - so MON has 10m burning a hole in his pocket ?

Perhaps this means we haven't got young ? - so MON has 10m burning a hole in his pocket ?

Perhaps it means we have got Young and MON STILL has £10m burning a hole in his pocket.

Or perhaps it's just a load of tosh and the bid has nothing to do with us.

prob load of tosh knowing this piss head of a mate of mine...

i dont think swp deal is dead, its all gone quiet, and he has played pretty crap for chelsea in there recent slump, I think MON has had enuff and wants rid and by the sound of it so does the board..

still we need a douip / koumas / gera type player first choice for me, and still have some dosh for a cheeky 6 million milner bid...

wow iagine if Bale, Young and Carew are all at the press conference tomorro!! Id actually cry with happiness

i wouldn't, i would be abit confused to why we've just blown 10 million on a position which looks as though it will be barry's soon enough

wow iagine if Bale, Young and Carew are all at the press conference tomorro!! Id actually cry with happiness

i wouldn't, i would be abit confused to why we've just blown 10 million on a position which looks as though it will be barry's soon enough

IF it happened maybe it wouldnt be Barry's position, maybe Barry will not have a position. Just a thought. :lol:

Seriously I've alays rated Reo-Coker since he was made captain of the Dons at such a young age. Said to me then what leadership skills he possessed back then, and I've sort of kept an eye on his development since. He would be a very good signing indeed.

Yeah, I wanted him then too and he went to West Ham for £200000 and we signed people like DJX2 who did nothing.

TBH I think the Carew/Young deals will conclud our business for this month, perhaps an old head in somewhere for the short-term but I think these signings will see us through until the summer when I expect we'll make several more.

I disagree- The Carew deal was essentially an equal trade for Baros, meaning the only purchase this month has been Young, if you don't include Bardsley in the equation. I think there is more money to spend this month, and it will be spent!

Can i just remind you all of a MON quote, not so long back, it went something like........

If we can get 4 or 5 players of the petrov quality, then i'll be happy

(or something similar!) Petrov was 8 mil, so that equats to around 40 mil!

sounds to me like we've still a fair bit of Randy's billions to spend, seeing as the only outlay so far will be the 8or9 mil for young when he signs, this seems like peanuts to me :lol: