Agbonlahor named captain.

PompeyVillan

I know for a fact that he wants to leave

Do one.

No I wont bloody do one. My cousin knows his brother. The truth will be revealed in the end.

Like McLeish gave him the captaincy to get him and others back on his side :detect:

That is the exact reason why he was made captain, to appease him. The truth will come out in the end. But Gabby is not happy at the club.

I know for a fact that he wants to leave, so lets get 7 mill and spend the money wisely.

And who is gonna spend those money wisely?

More to the point who is going to gve us £7million ?

Do one.

No I wont bloody do one. My cousin knows his brother. The truth will be revealed in the end.

Oh yeh, those reliable sources of information: Charisma Agbonlahor and your cousin. You'll have to forgive me for not taking you seriously.

And FWIW, I wouldn't be surprised if he does want to leave.

Do one.

Oh yeh, those reliable sources of information: Charisma Agbonlahor and your cousin. You'll have to forgive me for not taking you seriously.

:? One the hand you question the reliabilty of my sources, and then in the next very next sentence you admit what I said is probably the case. Confused much......... :lol:

That is the exact reason why he was made captain, to appease him. The truth will come out in the end. But Gabby is not happy at the club.

Things must be bad if a person with the IQ of Gabby can be unhappy picking up a wage packet for doing **** all!

Do one.

:? One the hand you question the reliabilty of my sources, and then in the next very next sentence you admit what I said is probably the case. Confused much......... :lol:

I question you as a source as well :winkold:

Also I'm allowed to believe something might be true without believing that you 'know it as a fact'.

If he's not happy, as some has said, and he doesnt want to put in a decent shift, then maybe he wont mind not being paid.

I've defended him a lot but he was abysmal today, his movement was horrendous, Weimann and others were constantly with their arms up at him, his control was somehow worse than Emile's and he couldnt pass for shit.

Really disappointing.

Also Charisma says a lot of things and most of it originates from his dislike of Bent.

His brother does have a tendancy to talk too much. But juanpabloangel18 I dont want to have a childish argument with you on the forum. There is enough childish bickering on here. I can se what your childish mind is trying to instigate. But what I will say one final time is the truth will come out in the end, and when it does, remember what I wrote.

His brother does have a tendancy to talk too much. But juanpabloangel18 I dont want to have a childish argument with you on the forum. There is enough childish bickering on here. I can se what your childish mind is trying to instigate. But what I will say one final time is the truth will come out in the end, and when it does, remember what I wrote.

:lol:

Fair play, busted. You've sussed my childish mind.

For future reference, it's pretty bad practice to spout bollocks on a fan forum about being ITK when its absolutely clear that you are not.

:lol:

Fair play, busted. You've sussed my childish mind.

For future reference, it's pretty bad practice to spout bollocks on a fan forum about being ITK when its absolutely clear that you are not.

And how would you know if I am ITK or not? You know me?

dont care if he wants to leave but his performance today was an absolute disgrace,

Last opportunity for a starting role against Sunderland only for the reason that he may want to impress MON into taking him in the summer.

Although with Gabby's IQ, impressing MON in his mind would probably mean to play as shit as possible. Bit like today!

I rate Gabby and if he goes, it shows what a joke this club has become.

How can he produce his best form when McDick keeps playing him wide left?

Since he played the entire game as a centre forward today, what was the excuse for that pathetic performance? Hes looked a pub player for some time now, doesnt even have the pace anymore.

I wonder whether he got the armband because McLeish is trying to teach him about responsibility, or whether McLeish was trying to be clever to appease the fans, with Gabby being "one of us". I don't know. But, that performance today was well below what I would expect for a Captain of this side. Petrov, Mortimer, Evans, Richardson et al, would never put as little effort in to a performance as that. Shocking. I genuinely wonder why he seems to have lost his way. Hopefully, it will come out in the end, as is being suggested.

Â