Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Heskey starts, again against a team you would class as top 5 normally. Unfucking believable, it hasn't worked the past 5 or 6 times and he still persists with the negative move. Absolutely pig sick of this, maybe Weimann has a knock but I just see no point whatsoever playing Emile again.

found it Subs: Guzan, Johnson, Carruthers, Gardner, Weimann, Stevens, Williams.

alby injured then for sure. carruthers for a run out on the wing? coudl be good second half if we're still in it...

Heskey starts, again against a team you would class as top 5 normally. Unfucking believable, it hasn't worked the past 5 or 6 times and he still persists with the negative move. Absolutely pig sick of this, maybe Weimann has a knock but I just see no point whatsoever playing Emile again.

weimann passed late fitness test so prob not a good idea to start him. still i would prefer gabby up top on his own and push ireland up more with 5 in the middle than heskey!

found it Subs: Guzan, Johnson, Carruthers, Gardner, Weimann, Stevens, Williams.

alby injured then for sure. carruthers for a run out on the wing? coudl be good second half if we're still in it...

In fairness, as awful as McLeish is, you have to look at that bench and feel sorry for him. The injury problems in our squad are absolutely insane. They must be worse now than what Houllier had to deal with last year?

Having said that, we're close to the relegation zone right now because he hasn't taken advantage of the good times, and he will never be a good enough manager to live up to our expectations for the club.

As for today, I'm seeing a 3-0 loss. Gerrard, Suarez and Kuyt to score probably.

Given

Hutton Collins Herd Lichaj

Ireland Baker Bannan Warnock

Agbonlahor Heskey

No idea!

--------------------Given--------------------

--------Hutton----Collins----Herd----------

Lichaj-------------------------------Warnock

--------------------Herd----------------------

---------Ireland-----------Bannan-----------

---------Heskey----------Agbonlahor-------

Might work.

I think it'll be a 4-4-2 with our best right back at left back and our only left back in left midfield.

It'd take direct divine intervention or Liverpool literally not turning up for us to get a thing from this game.

It's going to be a car crash. Liverpool must be jumping for joy seeing that shambles on our teamsheet.

I think Warnock could do a good job out on the left.
agreed. Let's see how it shapes up but I can see why he's going with experience in the side. I fancy warnock to have a good game. Makes us more solid, which we need in this team.

I'd imagine Warnock will be centre midfield with Bannan out wide?

could be yeah...

-----------given-------------

hutton---collins---baker--lichaj

------herd------warnock-------

gabby----ireland------bannan

-----------lump-----------------

if he wants to stick to the shape we've been playing...

what will happen is were set up for a draw, so when the inevitable happens and we concede (almost 100% sure it will be in the first 10 mins) they hsve no backup gameplan because mc shit is shit. what a surprise!

To be fair, it's going to be pretty difficult to set that side up for a draw.

BTW, i watched doni a lot for roma, he's a good shot stopper but prone to crazy decision making if in doubt. doesn't command the box well and can make a complete tit of himself from time to time. shoot on sight and lots of crosses early would be good!

that might be asking a bit much on our recent form though!