Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Heskey starts, again against a team you would class as top 5 normally. Unfucking believable, it hasn't worked the past 5 or 6 times and he still persists with the negative move. Absolutely pig sick of this, maybe Weimann has a knock but I just see no point whatsoever playing Emile again.

He has very little choice..

Weimann not fit, Bent injured, Albrighton injured, N'Zogbia injured, Petrov fighting for his life, Jenas injured, Cuellar injured.

Yes McLeish is shit but with our wafer thin squad which is wafer thin when all 24 are fit you remove 7 players from that and you start to have issues.. The squad size is not McLeish's fault he inherited it and wasn't given the funds to vastly expand it.

BTW, i watched doni a lot for roma, he's a good shot stopper but prone to crazy decision making if in doubt. doesn't command the box well and can make a complete tit of himself from time to time. shoot on sight and lots of crosses early would be good!

that might be asking a bit much on our recent form though!

To be fair that sounds a lot like Reina.

The squad size is not McLeish's fault he inherited it and wasn't given the funds to vastly expand it

Most people seem to ignore this fact. Not saying McLeish is doing a good job but we forget MON hardly had a an injury to contend with while he was here. This season it's been mad!

So talk of protests is just going to make things worse...the kids need everyone's support like last week - least they gave it go!

Would like to see Daniel Johnson given a spin and Grealish coming on turned some of the NexGen games.

The squad size is not McLeish's fault he inherited it and wasn't given the funds to vastly expand it

Most people seem to ignore this fact. Not saying McLeish is doing a good job but we forget MON hardly had a an injury to contend with while he was here. This season it's been mad!

Although loaning out Makoun and loaning in Jermaine 'injury' Jenas would seem to suggest that he wasn't to concerned about the size of the squad at the beginning of the season.

I don't care if we are down to the ball boys, Heskey should be no where near that pitch.

We aren't exactly spoilt for choice up front. If Andy was fully fit, I doubt he'd be starting.

Gabby should be upfront and Johnson should be on the wing. Anything but Heskey.

I don't care if we are down to the ball boys, Heskey should be no where near that pitch.

We aren't exactly spoilt for choice up front. If Andy was fully fit, I doubt he'd be starting.

Gabby up front and Andy out wide. I can't wait till Heskey leaves.

MON has taken a lot of stick for his training approach and how casual it seemed to be. Maybe there was some method in his thinking when you look at our injury problems this season and last.

As for the game.

Can't believe Heskey is once again starting and no idea how warnock is a better midfield player than Gardner.

Hate the way the media are buying into mcleish's excuses. Fair enough you can complain about injuries for the last few. What's his excuse for the rest of this shit season.

Gabby will be up front won't he - we played him and Weimann up front against Chelsea, it'll be him and Heskey up front today I'd have thought.

Long ball football might be our best bet.