Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

I don't care if we are down to the ball boys, Heskey should be no where near that pitch.

We aren't exactly spoilt for choice up front. If Andy was fully fit, I doubt he'd be starting.

Gabby should be upfront and Johnson should be on the wing. Anything but Heskey.

Gabby will be up front won't he - we played him and Weimann up front against Chelsea, it'll be him and Heskey up front today I'd have thought.

Long ball football might be our best bet.

He should be but I think McLeish will be packing the midfield in order to stifle Liverpool... or at least attempt to.

Former Spurs striker Garth Crooks on BBC Final Score:

"Aston Villa can take advantage of Liverpool, who are having a bit of a nightmare, today. It's interesting that Andy Carroll isn't playing. Have they lost faith in Carroll?"

I suspect you've only looked at one of the two teams involved in this one Garth.

ESPN have guessed Lichaj at right midfield.

I think they're wrong.

Today's VT competition: Can you guess where everybody's lined up before we concede?

Lichaj should be at RB. He should not have to fill in somewhere else or move for Hutton. There is no reason or need for either Heskey or Hutton to be playing today. Bench? ok. Starting? no.

Former Spurs striker Garth Crooks on BBC Final Score:

"Aston Villa can take advantage of Liverpool, who are having a bit of a nightmare, today. It's interesting that Andy Carroll isn't playing. Have they lost faith in Carroll?"

I suspect you've only looked at one of the two teams involved in this one Garth.

Garth Crooks is an asshat.