Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I confidently predict that Mancini will falter and be sacked rapidly. Martin O'Neill will then take charge and be an overwhelming success.

It's written in the stars and it would hurt like hell to see the bastard in a big job.

I have thought the exact same thing myself this weekend.

But then i think, MON would **** explode with the expectation there now. He struggled to rotate our measly squad. Imagine him dealing with Tevez, Adebayor, Jo, Balotelli, Johnson, Barry, Silva, Viera, Milner, De Jong, Kompany and all the other superstars.

It would be a laughing stock.

And thats before you consider how the fans would react when his scouts dont get as far as the M6.

In my humble opinion, MON reached his glass ceiling not only with Villa, but with him as a manager.

But as this topic is about Citeh, ill say only one thing. I prefer them to Liverpool.

Man City fans like to comment on Milner's ineffectiveness on the wing yet?
Was he on the wing yesterday? I don't know because I didn't see a second of it but SWP and Johnson both started with Milner.

I didn't get that comment either. I know sarcasm doesnt come over very well on the internet (I guess that's why god invented smileys) and I didnt see the game either, but I did see this:

@OptaJoe"]8 - James Milner yesterday became the first player to create 8 goalscoring chances in a single PL game this season. Gelled

Which would suggest to me that he had a very good game, despite City's poor result.

Â