Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Heskey and Wiemann actually linked up very well against Sunderland so I'd start with them.

Might also be worth having Gabby available as a sub towards the end of the game, to run at tired defenders along with Albrighton, as someone already suggested.

I'd like to see Carruthers start after Alby and N'Zog both played full and nearly full matches on Saturday. He'll also be a bit of a surprise package.

Unfortunately with Collins out, Hutton is guaranteed a recall.

With Gab and Collins likely out i'm going for this:

-------Given--------

Hutton-Cuellar-Baker-Lichaj

--------Herd---Clark---------

N'Zobia-Ireland-Albrighton

--------Weimann-------------

Herd and Clark would win a midfield battle against NRC.

Biggest game since Rotterdam 82

That's complete bollocks, you cant actually believe that.

It's just a pity for Barcelona and Chelsea that their Champions League semi is going to be largely forgotten about tomorrow.

Worldwide viewing figures of two billion plus expected for the "Thrilla at the Villa".

---------------Given-------------------

---Hutton-Cuellar-Baker-Lichaj------

N'Zogbia-Gardner-Herd-Carruthers

---------------Ireland-----------------

--------------Weimann-----------------

This

No Ireland

Bolton Wanderers midfielder Nigel Reo-Coker has upped the ante ahead of Tuesday's relegation battle against former club Aston Villa. "I'll tell you now, there will be more pressure on Aston Villa than there is on us," Reo-Coker told BBC Radio Manchester.

-------------------Given-------------------

Hutton---Cuellar------Baker------Lichaj

--------------------Herd-------------------

N'Zogbia--------Ireland------Carruthers

-----------Gabby-------Weimann---------

Would be mine, need to go at them from the off, we looked fairly dangerous in parts on Saturday

Biggest game since Rotterdam 82

That's complete bollocks, you cant actually believe that.

It's just a pity for Barcelona and Chelsea that their Champions League semi is going to be largely forgotten about tomorrow.

Worldwide viewing figures of two billion plus expected for the "Thrilla at the Villa".

:crylaugh:

An interesting situation could happen in this game too. If we're drawing with 20 minutes to go, McLeish will inevitably do all he can to hold onto this draw. Would this be the correct decision knowing that a draw would see us a point closer to safety? Or would you prefer we gamble, going all out for the win, guaranteeing safety, with the risk of losing it on the break and dragging us deeply into it?

Let's just hope we're comfortably winning by that point because the tension in the ground would be horrible.

Ive heard rumblings that there are tickets for a tenner tomorrow? Does anyone know if this is indeed the case? Ive had a quick scoure on the official website, but couldnt find any info.

Hopefully the oracle that is VT will help me out!

They've been given half-price coach travel for tomorrow night, so combine that with cheap tickets I reckon they'll bring over a thousand. I'd love there to be a full house but it just won't happen, even with cheap tickets. Anyway, Collins is out and Gabby is probably out but Clark might be back, so I'd go with:

GK Given

RB Lichaj

CB Cuellar

CB Clark

LB Baker

CM Herd

CM Ireland

CM Bannan

RW Albrighton

LW N'Zogbia

CF Weimann

Subs: Guzan, Hutton, Warnock, Gardner, Carruthers, Heskey, Johnson.