Weekends football 10/11 March

andykeenan

If City go out of Europe tonght (it's looking likely) and don't win the league will Mancini keep his job?

Unless Mourinho would agree to take over, there is no way. Mancini is a really good manager.

If City go out of Europe tonght (it's looking likely) and don't win the league will Mancini keep his job?

Unless Mourinho would agree to take over, there is no way. Mancini is a really good manager.

If he doesn't win it this year he should go. Apart from Spurs, all the top teams have regressed this year. If, after spending all that money they still can't finish ahead of a relatively poor United side then the owners should be looking for someone to take them on to the next level.

Manchester United are seven points better off this season (67 from 28) than they were at the same time last year (60 from 28)

Manchester City are 14 points better off.

Good to see Ash getting his chance to live the European dream. :twisted:

Now I'd just like to see Citeh go down & my evening will be replete.

:P

Great.

So three Villa lads who left to fulfil their dreams of CL football have tonight crashed out of the Europa League.

Might as well have stayed put (apart from the crazy wages they are now on of course). :crylaugh:

Might as well have stayed put (apart from the crazy wages they are now on of course). :crylaugh:

Presumably all of them being either first or second in the league is a bit of a difference as well, no?

I can see that might help a little. :wink:

Â