coda

I tipped them to win the league but I overestimated them just with Mourinho coming back.

Mata as supersub can't continue for much longer surely, Mikel is getting as many minutes on the pitch!

And they look understocked in attack, Eto'o doesn't cut it for me, he was brilliant in his day but has lost that 10% through semi retiring in Russia.

I tipped them to win the league but I overestimated them just with Mourinho coming back.

Mata as supersub can't continue for much longer surely, Mikel is getting as many minutes on the pitch!

And they look understocked in attack, Eto'o doesn't cut it for me, he was brilliant in his day but has lost that 10% through semi retiring in Russia.

I think just about everyone did this season.

I want Mourinho out of chelsea hes destroying kevin de bruyne.

Yes he's not even getting a look in! Such a brilliant footballer needs regular first team football.  He's be better off with us!

Edited by PaulC

I'd have got rid of Lukaku too after his pathetic attempt at a penalty in the Super Cup final. He seemed to be desperate to get himself sent off in the 5 mins or so he was on the pitch in that game.

Ur joking right? he tryed to show his defensive work attitude to mourinho and getting rid of a missed penalty? ur serious? if that would be the case there wouldn't be any players left.

You're joking right? He came on and was lucky just to get a yellow for what was a deliberate

petulant late foul after the opposing player had passed the ball. Then his abomination of an attempted spot kick. Disgusting performance.

*Of course I wouldn't have got rid of him purely based on those 2 incidents.

Torres should be starting, the reality is he's their best striker.

I do think he's a brilliant striker but he just doesn't fit in there. Would love him down B6

He was a brilliant striker but I certainly wouldn't want him at villa. If he cant score goals at Chelsea he wont score for us.

I'd have got rid of Lukaku too after his pathetic attempt at a penalty in the Super Cup final. He seemed to be desperate to get himself sent off in the 5 mins or so he was on the pitch in that game.

Ur joking right? he tryed to show his defensive work attitude to mourinho and getting rid of a missed penalty? ur serious? if that would be the case there wouldn't be any players left.

You're joking right? He came on and was lucky just to get a yellow for what was a deliberate

petulant late foul after the opposing player had passed the ball. Then his abomination of an attempted spot kick. Disgusting performance.

*Of course I wouldn't have got rid of him purely based on those 2 incidents.

How many goals did he score for West Brom last season! You cat judge a player on one performance. Evertons gain!

Torres is not a brilliant player.

Really?

Chelsea

FA Cup: 2011–12

UEFA Champions League: 2011–12

UEFA Europa League: 2012–13

Spain

UEFA European Football Championship (2): 2008, 2012

FIFA World Cup: 2010

FIFA Confederations Cup: Third Place 2009, Runner-up 2013

Individual

Premier League PFA Team of the Year (2): 2007–08, 2008–09

Premier League Player of the Month (2): February 2008, September 2009

Premier League Goal of the Month (2): April 2009, March 2010

Euro 2008 Final Man of the match (vs Germany)

UEFA Euro Team of the Tournament: 2008

UEFA Team of the Year: 2008

FIFPro World XI (2): 2008, 2009

ESM Team of the Year: 2007-08

FIFA World Player of the Year Third place: 2008

Ballon d'Or Third place: 2008

FIFA Confederations Cup Silver Shoe: 2009

FIFA Confederations Cup Team of the Tournament: 2009

Marca Leyenda award: 2012

UEFA Euro Golden Boot: 2012

FIFA Confederations Cup Golden Shoe: 2013

FIFA Confederations Cup Team of the Tournament: 2013

Last year, managed to score 22 goals for Chelsea and 5 in 5 for Spain. Edited by Tamuff_Villa

Â