London 2012 Olympic Games

maqroll

That blue/pink hockey pitch hurts your eyes.

Didn't Olympic hockey used to be outdoors on grass?

It's a special water pitch apparantly, helps to prevent injuries from sliding etc, they're all the rage I'm told..

Right I am off to the gym. All this watching sport has inspired me to actually go and play.

It's odd that you should say that. It's inspired me to start going to the gym again and I feel great.

Look out 2016, here I come!

Just got back from olympic boxing. All i can say is organisation is fantastic. A credit to all concerned and the uk in general 

I'd second this. Best organised event I've ever been to.

Been to the Tennis and Fencing so far. Very exciting stuff. Off to the time trials on Wednesday and hope to get a few more last minute resales before the table tennis on Saturday.

Here's the lovely Britta Heidermann who I saw in action at the epee today :

britta-heidemann-fencer-germany.jpg

Just got back from olympic boxing. All i can say is organisation is fantastic. A credit to all concerned and the uk in general 

Yup, all venues are stuffed. © Locog.

To be fair, they're a lot fuller than they've been in previous Olympic games.

Obviously it's not perfect, but it's good to see them taking steps to try and fill the empty seats going forward.

Been to the Tennis and Fencing so far. Very exciting stuff. Off to the time trials on Wednesday and hope to get a few more last minute resales before the table tennis on Saturday.

Here's the lovely Britta Heidermann who I saw in action at the epee today :

britta-heidemann-fencer-germany.jpg

Did you have to sit through the 90 odd minutes of the Korean appeal ?

To be fair, they're a lot fuller than they've been in previous Olympic games.

Obviously it's not perfect, but it's good to see them taking steps to try and fill the empty seats going forward.

at the boxing yesterday it was full. Only empty seats were where athletes and team officials popped in and out to what fights that they were interested in. A lot of the time these empty seats were filled with Army, who should also be said were doing a great job bringing common sense to the security checks

Atmosphere was excellent and you can see the crowd are desperate for a GBR success. They were even cheering when there was a GBR judge in the boxing match.

Â