Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Luke Young was a vastly experienced and proven Premier League performer, and I still hated seeing him at LB. Lichaj is a RB, he should play at RB.

Is it a coincidence that Warnock played a lot at DM for Blackburn? Maybe we should swap him and Clark around?

Why did you hate seeing him at LB if he was doing well? Seems very odd to me.

It always made me think he's doing well there, just think how much better he'd be doing in his correct position. Maybe it's my form of OCD type behaviour? For example I like my right back to wear shirt number 2, my left back to wear number 3 and that's that :)

We really are going to get anally raped aren't we? Imagine if we won, this forum would certainly be interesting, we wouldn't know what to do! Perhaps it's better if we do lose just to keep everyone sane.

Going to celebrate my 50th anniversary of attending my first Villa game on Sunday - started at the Villa v Charlton Feb 14th 1962! Here's hoping for a win. We got one then and I hope 50 years on we win again!

Forget the protests - get behind the team 110% NO BOOING no matter what mistake is made or by whom - during the game back the team (each one equally) to the hilt. Let them know and see the true Villa fan - the fan that through the shit times pulls the team out of the mire! Make Villa Park a cauldron of sound and a place where the opposition fear to come. I will be shouting loud and clear in support of each and every player - good or bad!

-----

Villa till I die and not Villa as long as they are wining / entertaining / spending tons of dosh! oh! and have a manager I like!

Going to celebrate my 50th anniversary of attending my first Villa game on Sunday - started at the Villa v Charlton Feb 14th 1962! Here's hoping for a win. We got one then and I hope 50 years on we win again!

Forget the protests - get behind the team 110% NO BOOING no matter what mistake is made or by whom - during the game back the team (each one equally) to the hilt. Let them know and see the true Villa fan - the fan that through the shit times pulls the team out of the mire! Make Villa Park a cauldron of sound and a place where the opposition fear to come. I will be shouting loud and clear in support of each and every player - good or bad!

-----

Villa till I die and not Villa as long as they are wining / entertaining / spending tons of dosh! oh! and have a manager I like!

Well said.