Relegation - Merged

Amo69

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right - looking at the table now I think we're *almost* safe, it would take a hell of a strange turn of events to see us in the bottom three come the 13th (which is my birthday, I'd be **** fuming if Villa ruined it!).

Looking at the teams below us:

Wigan - Blackburn and Wolves are their remaining fixtures, they're in very good form at the moment so I can see them going above us.

QPR - Have two very difficult games left in Stoke and Man City. They'd need to get at least four points to go above us, I can't see it happening as Stoke are a very difficult side and Citeh will probably need to win all of their remaining games to win the title.

Bolton - Again have three very difficult games left against Tottenham, West Brom and Stoke. They'd need to win at least one of these to go above us and I can't see them beating either Tottenham or Stoke.

Blackburn - Obviously we'll know a lot more in a couple of hours time but if they don't get at least a point from Tottenham they can't finish above us.

My predictions:

15. Wigan

16. Aston Villa

17. Bolton

18. QPR

19. Blackburn

20. Wolves

looks like we may be saved, only because we will run out of games...if there were a few more games in the season to come we'd be ****.

if spurs beat blackburn we should be ok, unless qpr get a result away to man city

now please Randy, sell the club to somebody who cares and cut your losses. if you and mcleish are here this time next year, we will not avoid the drop and you will lose millions by owning a championship team.

Currently a £31 insurance bet would enable me to be at all of Villa's home Championship games next season for free.

Sensible cover or a waste of £31?

:?

Biggest waste of £31 of seen like all the other mugs who have bet us to go down on here ;-)