Amo69

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3x+((y-1) / (<6 -4x) ^4/y ) = 2 = Villa Safe

3Y<(Y-6) / (X4-Y) ^3/X) = -3 = Villa Down

All agreed ?

OK, we get the message you passed your GCSE in Maths ;-)

CSE 4 im afaiud (English wasn't great either)

3x+((y-1) / (<6 -4x) ^4/y ) = 2 = Villa Safe

3Y<(Y-6) / (X4-Y) ^3/X) = -3 = Villa Down

All agreed ?

OK, we get the message you passed your GCSE in Maths ;-)

Ha! Just pinched that for facebook 8)

EDIT: Thinking about it, errr, maybe I shouldn't :lol:

Can't see us getting anything from the Spurs game. They're an elite club. 'Nuff said.

We will get at least a point if not all three

You are the most optimistic poster on the forum.

What makes you think the club will beat a champions league chasing team with our current form?

This is our final points total unless Lerner does the right thing and sacks mcliesh NOW to give us a boost.

If he keeps him for the last two games (and insane as it sounds it looks like he is) Then its pretty much out of our hands. All we can do is pray others fall down.

Norwich have let in 9 in their last 2 games at home, so I don't think Carrow Road is the fortress some think it is....

They could be Wolves mate and I still wouldnt bet on us getting anything.

Its us, not them. Unless we change manager immediately I see the same malaise hanging over the team for the final two games.

W cant change the players, the only thing we can do to change our trajectory is change the manager.

Astonishingly Lerner seems willing to watch hundreds of millions in investment get relegated because he is too stubborn to admit he made a mistake.

Its his money I suppose.

I'm defo going to the spurs game to celebrate us staying up come the end of the game!

I truly hope that after the Spurs game we are mathematically safe.

However this, and it is only in my humble opinion, is no reason to celebrate.

I don't care if this sounds arrogant or big headed but we are ASTON VILLA and we celebrate success not narrowly missing out on failure.

Therefore please excuse me if I don't join in during any celebratory cheering and jumping up and down post match.

Wont happen unless we get something vs Spurs, QPR could lose the next 2 but could still catch us on GD. Blackburn dont play Wigan till the Monday and if they lose to Spurs will be 6 points behind us with 2 to play

I still think we're going.

Its not a prediction I'll be gloating about.

I feel **** sick. I missed the game today as I had to work, felt like I was missing the world cup final. My nerve are shot to pieces.

Come on you lions. Still time to prove me wrong.

we will not win again this season.

unlikely to draw.

we are down.

Wouldn't surprise me if 1 point proved to be enough.

If we still have a 3 point advantage over Bolton and QPR going into the spurs game then I am confident we'll be staying up.

That point today, away from home, was MASSIVE

Given's save will probably keep us in the division, because it's fairly likely that both Blackburn and QPR will lose two of their next three.

I was worried if we'd lost today as QPR will probably beat Stoke at home - however, that will now only take them to 37 with us if they lose tomorrow.

I honestly can't see them getting a better result at City than us at Norwich.

SQUEAKY BUM TIME

Poppycock. I want Villa to remain one of only four English clubs to have won the European Cup. I certainly wouldn't cheer for Blose in Europe because they're English.

Indeed indeed, we should hope for another heysel and get our clubs banned for another 5 years stunting our development for a decade thereafter until we get rid of the rot at VP! Some people bewilder me, of the same ilk to those that boo the national team undoubtedly.

I just hope that should we survive, which is looking a tad more likely after today, that eck isn't credited with a great escape. You just know certain media outlets will try to pull that one off.

WTF I am with Paddy on this. I am proud of the fact Villa are 1 of 4 English clubs to be Champions of Europe. Come on Bayern all day long for me! And before people go on about supporting the "English" team, how many can say they are proud to be represented by those tossers?

To be fair, if I didn't have a personal rule of never to bet against Villa, I would definitely be putting some money on us to go down.

We've ogt more than a chance of staying up, but it would be worth a bet. Good odds

This is our final points total unless Lerner does the right thing and sacks mcliesh NOW to give us a boost.

If he keeps him for the last two games (and insane as it sounds it looks like he is) Then its pretty much out of our hands. All we can do is pray others fall down.

Norwich have let in 9 in their last 2 games at home, so I don't think Carrow Road is the fortress some think it is....

yeah, our potent, free flowing, goals galore frontline should be able to bang a few in at carrow road.

:lol:

That point today, away from home, was MASSIVE

Given's save will probably keep us in the division, because it's fairly likely that both Blackburn and QPR will lose two of their next three.

I was worried if we'd lost today as QPR will probably beat Stoke at home - however, that will now only take them to 37 with us if they lose tomorrow.

I honestly can't see them getting a better result at City than us at Norwich.

SQUEAKY BUM TIME

It's tomorrow I'm worried about. I can really see QPR getting at least a point. They've already beaten Chelsea once this season and it has been rumoured that CFC might rotate a few players after their Barcelona triumph. Think people are getting a bit confident, I think we're still in massive trouble.

Errr we also beat Chelsea under AVB, I think they are a different prospect now.

So are QPR. They've won 3 out of the last 5, have strikers who can score, and have shown they can beat the big teams. Plus it's a derby, anything can happen.

Chelsea 14 points from the last 6 game at home

QPR 1 point from the last 6 games away from home

We are in better form that Norwich at the moment and our home form is better than Spurs Away form

Errr we also beat Chelsea under AVB, I think they are a different prospect now.

So are QPR. They've won 3 out of the last 5, have strikers who can score, and have shown they can beat the big teams. Plus it's a derby, anything can happen.

Chelsea 14 points from the last 6 game at home

QPR 1 point from the last 6 games away from home

We are in better form that Norwich at the moment and our home form is better than Spurs Away form

We are second from bottom in the form table, Wolves are bottom. So I'd love to know how our form is better than Norwich?

As you've just said, Chelsea have dropped 4 points at home in the last 6 games - if they drop another one tomorrow it could be the difference.