Relegation - Merged

Amo69

I can see it going to the last day with us, QPR and Bolton all on 37 pts level vying for the last spot. Goal difference is in our favour at least.

If QPR get something at Chelsea tomorrow, it won't look good.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Villa 5-1 to be relegated before the game, 8-1 afterwards. A good weekend so far but the Chelsea game worries me greatly.

chelseas remaining games are all must wins for them if they want to be guaranteed champions league football next year

Unless they win the champs final, then they don't have to worry.;)

come on Chelski, come on Spuds

two massive games tomorrow.....apples n pears, ruby murray, butchers hook, trouble n strife, dog n bone...and all that stuff

UTV

If QPR lose tomorrow, I think we'll be safe. First time I can remember cheering for Chelsea.

And you weren't on Tuesday??? Disgraceful.

thats a BIG risk to take when you're playing with 4 key players suspended

it's not a risk they'll take

3 actually, and Bayern have equal, if not worse suspensions.

If results go our way tomorrow I will breathe a little easier.

Depends on QPR tomorrow if they lose I will feel better as I can't see them beating City Away maybe Stoke at Home but that means they are on 37 and we have that better GD.

If QPR lose tomorrow, I think we'll be safe. First time I can remember cheering for Chelsea.

err...No I wasn't...but thanks for asking. :?

Depends on QPR tomorrow if they lose I will feel better as I can't see them beating City Away maybe Stoke at Home but that means they are on 37 and we have that better GD.

Providing we don't get spanked by Spurs in our next home game. I can easily see them scoring 3 past us.

But your right, as long as QPR lose tomorrow, I will feel a 'little' more comfortable. But not much. Our defence can ship as many goals as they want on any given day.

But on a positive note, I think we will be fine.

We don't leak many goals at home TBF.

Who knows we might win 1-1 next week which I think will all but see us safe (if QPR lose tomorrow). And on another note I'm not writing Stoke off to grab a point off QPR.

Poppycock. I want Villa to remain one of only four English clubs to have won the European Cup. I certainly wouldn't cheer for Blose in Europe because they're English.

On Topic, I think that point today might have just saved us by the skin of our teeth.