Relegation - Merged

Amo69

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he stays, even if we stay up I think you're looking at typical home crowds of around 27,000

Let's hope the board are not comfortable with 15,000 empty seats each home game

ORLY!?
Technically. Think about it, the gap would stay the same yet there'd be one less game to play. I'm not for a minute suggesting if we lose it doesn't matter, I'm just saying that if our relegation rivals all lose as well it's not too bad as far as the relegation battle is concerned.
tumblr_m2dysm3I3s1qh0yhxo2_500.jpg

NOT SURE IF SRS!?

Who's going to pay £40 a ticket to watch garbage

Apparently quite a few if the poll of season ticket holders who are renewing is anything to go by!

Yeh but compare it against those not renewing that is not a lot.

Who's going to pay £40 a ticket to watch garbage

Didn't you buy a season ticket? I remember you mentioning it a few times in the season ticket thread?

Yes 2, however mine was £295 and my lads £100

The normal price for these seats was about £1200 so even if he stays I'm paying non league prices to hopefully watch PL football

I agree with this!!!

The 67-year-old, who led Villa to second place in 1990 before becoming England manager, explained: "I just think it's better to lose a game by trying to win it. I don't expect everyone to agree with me but it's better for the supporters, spectators and the game as a whole.

"If you are preparing your side not to lose - I'm sure Alex would disagree, but that's how it looks - then, if you don't win that game, you come in for a great deal of criticism. That's what's been happening at Villa."

Discussing the atmosphere at the club, he added: "It's created a very downtrodden air when you go to Villa.

"People are worried, they're not happy, they're gloomy and that doesn't help trying to get results on the pitch

Well I have just bitten the bullet and put £100 on at 12/1 for Villa to get relegated.

I hated doing it but my logic went like this. If we stay up, and personally with our manager I serious doubt that, I'm happy to wave goodbye to the money.

If we get relegated my two adult season tickets are free next year with £200 spending money on top. Mind you if McLeish is still in charge and we have been relegated I will not be renewing.

Judging by the comments of the bloke behind the counter at Corals I was not the first person to place that sort of bet.

Sad times when its comes to this :cry: