Don’t vote for him he speaks French!

PauloBarnesi

never understood how a country that is geographically huge, and based on migration could be so goddamn anti-foreigners. Such a staggerly backward state of affairs- i allowing itself to be ruled by so many fundamentally braindead gibbering failures of human existence that is - to have a full 40% solid block of spectacularly stupid specimens who celebrate crass ignorance, and disseminate such hateful anti-intellectual, anti-humanist messages of bigotry, violence, and all-round intolerance. Such a bastardising of christian and constitutional principles on a depressing scale.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH EDUCATION, YOU AMORPHOUS BLOB OF SHIT. :rant:

JesusFacepalm.jpg

excuse me, whilst I go and chill the **** out.

PS - my sincere apologies to the millions of perfectly nice and normal and brilliant Americans who share a landmass with these fuckwits. To have a general political sensibility that bestows credibility or Gringritch and Rick **** Santorum. I certainly do not wish to cast such a generalisation across you all.

Obama is probably going to win again just because the Republican Party are unable to put out a decent candidate it seems (to me at least).

There was a feeling last year that the republicans didn't want to put up a credible candidate as Obama was a cert for re-election. I've seen nothing recently to dissuade me otherwise.

Obama is probably going to win again just because the Republican Party are unable to put out a decent candidate it seems (to me at least).

There was a feeling last year that the republicans didn't want to put up a credible candidate as Obama was a cert for re-election. I've seen nothing recently to dissuade me otherwise.

I dont follow American politics very closely at all, and for everything good that Obama has done internationally, he seems to be struggling domestically. Some might say that the smartest thing he has done so far in his presidency was to appoint Hillary Clinton as secretary of state.

Next we'll learn they believe in magic sky fairies.

Republicans turn their back on enlightenment

The Grand Ol’ Party (GOP), as the Republicans are known, has an uncomfortable relationship with scientific fact. Rick Santorum, a frontrunner in the nomination race, has said of a fellow candidate: “If he wants to believe he is the descendant of a monkey then he has the right to believe that, but I disagree with him on this liberal belief.” Yes: acknowledging biology’s central premise is “liberal”. His opponents Ron Paul, Rick Perry, Mitt Romney, Michelle Bachman and Newt Gingrich have all made noises doubting either climate change, evolution or both; only Jon Huntsman, a forlorn no-hoper, acknowledges the reality of both....

I dont follow American politics very closely at all, and for everything good that Obama has done internationally, he seems to be struggling domestically. Some might say that the smartest thing he has done so far in his presidency was to appoint Hillary Clinton as secretary of state.

Other than withdraw from Iraq and killing OBL, he's done nothing good internationally.

never understood how a country that is geographically huge, and based on migration could be so goddamn anti-foreigners. Such a staggerly backward state of affairs- i allowing itself to be ruled by so many fundamentally braindead gibbering failures of human existence that is - to have a full 40% solid block of spectacularly stupid specimens who celebrate crass ignorance, and disseminate such hateful anti-intellectual, anti-humanist messages of bigotry, violence, and all-round intolerance. Such a bastardising of christian and constitutional principles on a depressing scale.

JesusFacepalm.jpg

PS - my sincere apologies to the millions of perfectly nice and normal and brilliant Americans who share a landmass with these fuckwits. To have a general political sensibility that bestows credibility or Gringritch and Rick **** Santorum. I certainly do not wish to cast such a generalisation across you all.

Haha, try living here. This country hasn't been more fractured culturally since our Civil War.

There is a sea of ignorance out there, blissful ignorance, and a deep hatred of intellectualism and globalism.

This attack ad is a direct play on that hatred and ignorance to the voters in South Carolina, a state that is reliably superstitious and very conservative. Anti-Northerner sentiment still runs deep all across the South. We're a foreign country to many of them.

Ron Paul. I don't agree with everything he says but anyone who wants to defend the Constitution, abolish the Patriot Act, end foreign wars of choice (rather than necessity), end the Fed and end crony capitalism has got to appeal to Amercians. The man actually wants to put the US back on the path designed for it by the founding fathers with personal liberty being front and centre.

Obama campaign top financial contributor is Goldman Sachs. Romney campaign top financial contributor is Goldman Sachs. Ron Paul is incorruptable.

Tough choice, America?

Other than withdraw from Iraq and killing OBL, he's done nothing good internationally.

I'd say he has restored a lot of good will towards the USA internationally. Anti Americanism does not exist on anywhere near the kind of levels it did when George W Bush was in charge. Admittedly, Obama has done much of that work by just not being George Bush, but I think people see the States as a relatively friendly country once again.

JesusFacepalm.jpg

Amen.

No pun intended.

Haha, try living here. This country hasn't been more fractured culturally since our Civil War.

There is a sea of ignorance out there, blissful ignorance, and a deep hatred of intellectualism and globalism.

This attack ad is a direct play on that hatred and ignorance to the voters in South Carolina, a state that is reliably superstitious and very conservative. Anti-Northerner sentiment still runs deep all across the South. We're a foreign country to many of them.

Can't you guys split up with the north merging with Canada or similar and the south just going off onto its own godforsaken path.

I mean it in jest, but most jokes are based upon grains of truth.

I'd say he has restored a lot of good will towards the USA internationally. Anti Americanism does not exist on anywhere near the kind of levels it did when George W Bush was in charge. Admittedly, Obama has done much of that work by just not being George Bush, but I think people see the States as a relatively friendly country once again.

Obama goes even further than Dubya on things like claiming the ability to order an assassination of anyone, any time.

Is it cos he is [half-]black?

Â