FA Cup 4th round Draw

Demitri_C

we are away to arsenal #(or leeds very unlikely) another away game and yes against a top four club. i think we must have drawn more top foure clubs than any other prem club in 3rd and 4th round. someone must hate us at tHE FA

liverpool vs united. tasty game

Initially I was resigned to the season being over but having thought about it reckon it might be a good draw. Surely RVP won't play in the game what with their CL commitments and we have a very good record at the Emirates.

Either a shock win or we bow out with our heads held high to a sky4 team and avoid a giantkilling (provided Leeds go out). Can't really lose.
Or a typical dismal defeat against a big team. I'm not normally negative, but I just can't see anything else under McLeish (yes I'm aware of the Chelsea result).

Leeds have a few injuries for the Arsenal game,can't see them putting up too much of a fight. They can do it though, and people seem to forget that they very nearly beat Arsenal at the Emirates last year if not for a 90th minute penalty.

I'd take some prem clubs over Leeds when it comes to the FA cup.

Nothing to be unduly concerned about. Arsenal don't have it so easy against us for some reason and the onus will definitely be on them. Out of the top clubs I'd rather face them than anyone else.

Leeds is another potential banana skin.