Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

nzog off please, put gabby up front or dont play him add bannan or alby and play a tight midfield 3 across the park with ireland roaming and bet and gabby upfront

we genuinely look shit, really really shit. we are at home against the worst performing away team and we are getting **** smashed to bits, not just scraping it they are smashing our back doors in

that is nothing but shit tactics and shit choices for who is playing and where they are being forced to play

up your **** game ginger clunge, no doubt the bell end will put heskey on and order hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof

Warnock off for Marc and play 4 **** 4 **** 2.

Guzan

Cuellar Collins Dunne Clark

Albrighton Petrov Ireland Zog

Bent Gabby

i think we'd be much more effective in a 4-1-4-1/4-1-3-1-1 tbh

gabby playing on the wing is nonsense though, it completely ruins any game plan we've shown over the last few weeks

A frustrating half, but not as bad as made out by some.

We still seem to suffer from the MON era where we look a better side on the counter, ie against the Chelsea´s of this world, than we do against sides that we should be taking the initiative.

That said, Swansea play some very nice stuff at times.

Yeah, especially in the box the lack of movement is a huge problem. The only people ending up in good positions are Zog and Ireland, sometimes Cuellar, but they are also the only players whose work gets the ball into the box - but they can't exactly always be on the beginning and end of their own passes. Bent's touch and decision making is stopping him from accomplishing much of anything.

EDIT: unable to comprehend why some want Snogbia off? He's done a lot of good attacking stuff, just very little defensively.

I think the team do look a bit tired. Things have not been helped by Warnock who has been simply awful and Gabby is wasted being played out on the right.

Bring Albrighton on for N'Zogbia, put Gabby out left and have a word with Warnock and remind him that we have a left back coming ready to take his place if he doesn't up his game massively. If we do that we will go on to win.

need to make changes at half time imo

gabby off, albrighton on. warnock off, bannan on. line up like

--------------guzan---------------

cuellar----collins-----dunne----clark

--------------petrov--------------

albrighton--ireland-bannan--nzogbia

---------------bent---------------

Clark at left back with Bannan on, yes. Can't agree with Gabby coming off though

Tactically **** inept.

We are being taught a lesson in football by a side who were in the championship last season. Why? Because we are frightened to death of being exposed for a lack of Collins pace. Get him off and put Cueller inside and get Hutton on as right back.

Take Petrov off, put Albrighton on and go 4-4-2. Swansea have not won away all season and the gaps in their back four are huge, attack them and they will crumble.

Our inability to get a grip of a game could cost us if we dont sort out McLeishes shite tactics.

The only real positive I can take from that 45 is we're still in it.

They've had 2 or 3 other very close calls that they've managed not to take and i'm praying we sort ourselves out at the break

Warnock's been torn a new one by Dyer time after time. The two cloggers at the back have looked shaky and in 'hoof' mode again and Ireland's been ... well the usual one rather than the one we saw at Chelsea

We need to attack harder and quicker, push up more, hassle em and try and get in their faces

Get the ball in the box and attack the ****!

Oh well back down to earth with a bang... you might know.

Warnock looks like he's not fit and carrying a knock. Dyer has been excellent though you have to say.

I'd drop Clark to LB & try Gary Garnder in midfield.

I wouldn't drop CNZ at times he's shown a bit of inspiration. Bent is just being his lazy self again.

We need to up our game 2nd half make N'Zogbia cover Dyer when needed - mark Orlandi better as well...

otherwise this is going to end in another home defeat.

Warnock off for Marc and play 4 **** 4 **** 2.

Guzan

Cuellar Collins Dunne Clark

Albrighton Petrov Ireland Zog

Bent Gabby

i think we'd be much more effective in a 4-1-4-1/4-1-3-1-1 tbh

gabby playing on the wing is nonsense though, it completely ruins any game plan we've shown over the last few weeks

No more one up front surely. It doesn't work at home to the team with the worst away record in the league.

As the half has progressed, we've got nervous and stopped playing our football - becoming too desperate for some reason.

Warnock's early error was a disaster for us mentally and they've passed it really well. Could easily be two down with the Graham chances.

Dyer's been sensational for them, as has Orlandi. The worry is that they seem far more comfortable in possession than we do.

The midfield, as it is, is simply too withdrawn - Clark doesn't want to pass it forwards, he's clearly out of position and Petrov is too deep too when they have the ball.

The result is that, despite Ireland, we still seem to have a massive gap between the back four and Bent.

Unfortunately there's been a lack of passing quality from us, Nzogbia is trying but needs to look up more and unfortunately Bent just doesn't look fit to me.

It's got to be Gabby up top, Bent off for Albrighton, Bannan or Gardner.

The thing that is frustrating me is that everyone knows Swansea get the ball down and pass it around, so surely the first instruction for our lot should be to press them all over the pitch. Get men in around the ball, hunt in packs and make sure Swansea players are having to make snap decisions. Whatever you do, don't let them have time and space on the ball or you'll just be chasing it all day long.

I can't help but feel we'll score though, we just need a bit more composure when we get to the final third.

need to make changes at half time imo

gabby off, albrighton on. warnock off, bannan on. line up like

--------------guzan---------------

cuellar----collins-----dunne----clark

--------------petrov--------------

albrighton--ireland-bannan--nzogbia

---------------bent---------------

Clark at left back with Bannan on, yes. Can't agree with Gabby coming off though

gabby offers nothing out on the right. it doesnt play to his strengths, it doesnt play to bent's strengths and it doesnt play to our strengths. its either gabby up top on his own or bent up top on his own, and two ACTUAL wingers sending balls in for them