Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

pass and move. not hard this football stuff. Swansea seem to be able to do it :oops:

Um.

Am I watching a different game to everyone else?

Is it always like this in the match thread?

We'll score. When not if.

Not so sure any more. We're already doing less than we were in the first 25 minutes and even then our positivity was mostly notional, not manifesting in actual chances.

At half time I'd take off Bent and Warnock, move Clark to LB and bring on Bannan and Albrighton, Gabby up front.

pass and move. not hard this football stuff. Swansea seem to be able to do it :oops:

Um.

Yeah its always like this. Overreactions galore.

need to make changes at half time imo

gabby off, albrighton on. warnock off, bannan on. line up like

--------------guzan---------------

cuellar----collins-----dunne----clark

--------------petrov--------------

albrighton--ireland-bannan--nzogbia

---------------bent---------------

Um.

I suspected so.

Don't get me wrong, we're not great. But we're getting in to the right positions, it will come.

Warnock needs to come off at half time. Dyer has the beating of him. Not his fault really just the attacker has 4 gears faster than him.

A winger will generally always be quicker than a full back.

A good full back would still shut him down, because he's a kick and rush merchant.

Warnock needs to come off at half time. Dyer has the beating of him. Not his fault really just the attacker has 4 gears faster than him.
I think it's more a case of Warnock's head just being shattered from that error. Even when he's well goalside of Dyer he doesn't close down because he's terrified.

Terrible and unwatchable defence unable to build from the back, as usual. Dyer against Warnock seems Cristiano Ronaldo.

To be fair to Warnock he's being complely exposed.... N'Zogbia is doing sweet fa covering for his full back.

Look at the other side of the pitch - Gabby is running his bollox off helping out Cuella.

Mayve drop Clark to LB and stick Wee Barry or dare to give GG a run out. Warnock has been woeful. Not sure Hutton will be any better.

I miss Luke Young :(

This game is crying out for Marc, they are poor at the back.

Um.

I suspected so.

Don't get me wrong, we're not great. But we're getting in to the right positions, it will come.

our movement off the ball is terrible. look at how static clarke and petrov are. the swansea players make a pass and move to space. We do not. watch the game.

Terrible stuff. Warnock & N'Zogbia need to be told they have 10 minutes to get their heads into it or they are off.

Players just panicking under pressure as usual. Only Ireland, Cuellar and Petrov have any composure about them today and even they are misplacing passes.