Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Utter shit.

Give it a rest, we are in the right positions all we need is the final shot and we will be level, this is why we can't play at home we have alot of negativity around the place leave the McCleish out stuff til AFTER the game, from the first minute to the last we should support the TEAM!

Fancy joining the dark side now Matty?

hahaha if we get a goal soon we can get back into it BUT swansea look up for it :/ maybe after a few more games ill join the dark side :D:P

Hutton is coming on to a chorus of boos. Are you sure we can't tempt you?

can we take the crap nzog off now? he has done **** all aprat from 1 decent cross

not good enough get alby on

He's made at least 2 good crosses and some good link up play with Ireland again. We are shit enough not to have to make up stuff against our better players.

Utter shit.

Give it a rest, we are in the right positions all we need is the final shot and we will be level, this is why we can't play at home we have alot of negativity around the place leave the McCleish out stuff til AFTER the game, from the first minute to the last we should support the TEAM!

Fancy joining the dark side now Matty?

hahaha if we get a goal soon we can get back into it BUT swansea look up for it :/ maybe after a few more games ill join the dark side :D:P

Hutton is coming on to a chorus of boos. Are you sure we can't tempt you?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh thats done it for me :D it'l go downhill from here :P (btw this sounds like negotiations from star wars :P)

Okay, I'll dare the storm.

Bringing Bent back into the team worsened us. Errors account for our goals against, but not our inability to create.

Agreed actually. Outside the box he offers nothing, Gabby up front at least gives the opposition to think about. Ireland had a few moans in the first half about Bent's lack of movement too.

I don't think its a coincedence our form improved with Albrighton in the side either.