Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

hercs23

well another depressing saturday beckons...

Villa go to Bolton, a team low on confidence, shipping goals and cant score themselves....

but i bet their players are feeling very good today knowing what dross they are about to face and its just like villa to help another team gain some confidence....

for the first time in months im actually choosing to go shopping rather than watch our game....

no chance of it happening but i hope we play 442 with 2 proper wingers (something we have not done all **** season!)

Guzan, Cuellar, Dunne, Collins, Warnock, Zog, Albrighton, Petrov, Bannan, Gabby, Bent

but i fully expect the traditional 'Dutch System' of 4-6-0 with Heskey in a wing/playmaker role, Gabby in the left back role and Bent in the 'headless chicken' role.

Respect to all the fans paying good money going today after what we have warched recently.....i hope we do it for you.

We need to play Albrighton.. Yes at times he can be a weak link and at times he can be a general waste of time. Though even when he plays bad he typically gets that ball into the box several times a game which is all Bent wants. All we need is one semi decent cross and Bent can work with it..

If Ireland doesn't play in this one, I'd say his career here is over.

Why on earth would you play this clown

His performances this season have been no worse than those of Delph or N'Zogbia (and that's being generous to them). Yet they got fair cracks of the whip. He only deserves as much. What better game to give him a chance in than today's? Plus he's on too much not to be played.

--------------------------Guzan----------------------------

Hutton----------Dunne-----------Collins----------Warnock

Nzogbia------Herd------Petrov-------Bannan----Gabby

---------------------------Bent--------------------------------

--------------------------Guzan----------------------------

Hutton----------Dunne-----------Collins----------Warnock

Nzogbia------Herd------Petrov-------Bannan----Gabby

---------------------------Bent--------------------------------

I would put good money on that.

SkySportsMobile Sky Sports Mobile

Aston #Villa team v #Bolton: Guzan, Hutton, Collins, Dunne, Warnock; N’Zogbia, Petrov, Herd, Albrighton, Agbonlahor, Bent #bwfc

well that's positive but is a 4-4-2 or a 4-2-3-1 with N'Zog, Gabby and Marc playing (well) behind Bent?