Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

hercs23

Cahill is appealling (and will probably win) his harsh red card..

As for Phil Dowd - he'll send one of ours off to make amends for Atwell's mistake!!!!

With Given out for a month (could it have been a tougher month?) our defence have to play better....

I have a sneaky feeling Klasnic will score against us again!

Difficult to imagine who'll play in this one. We didnt do anything to justify leaving Heskey out of the team last Saturday, so I fear he'll be back into the side at the expense of Jenas. Albrighton will almost certainly (and rightly) drop back out. Would therefore expect the team to resemble something like this:

Guzan

Hutton Colllins Dunne Warnock

Petrov Heskey Herd

NZogbia Bent Agbonlahor

Difficult to imagine who'll play in this one. We didnt do anything to justify leaving Heskey out of the team last Saturday, so I fear he'll be back into the side at the expense of Jenas. Albrighton will almost certainly (and rightly) drop back out. Would therefore expect the team to resemble something like this:

Guzan

Petrov Heskey Herd

NZogbia Bent Agbonlahor

'Shillzz' that team if he chooses it has relegation written all over it.

As i predicted some time ago we are already starting to slide down the table and another loss against Bolton won't exactly help.

Guzan

Petrov Heskey Herd

NZogbia Bent Agbonlahor

'Shillzz' that team if he chooses it has relegation written all over it.

As i predicted some time ago we are already starting to slide down the table and another loss against Bolton won't exactly help.

I disagree. Apart from Heskey, who I'd swap with bannan, that's the team I'd pick.

If N'Zogbia and Agbonlahor play high enough and leave Bolton's wingers for our fullbacks to deal with, which they should be able to even if our fullbacks are a bit shit, that's the best formation we could play for the game, imo.

absolute 100% certain we will lose. Not even thinking about any other result.

If you want to kick start your season, or end a bad run - play the Villa. I mean, wasnt it Phil Jones first ever goal on Saturday !!!.

I honestly think we will get spanked - 4-0. Kevin Davies against Guzan isnt a pretty thought.

Honestly, between now and Jan 10th I can only see us getting a "cling on" point against Liverpool and an "escape back to Villa Park" draw against Bristol.