Martin O'Neill

maqroll

Or on the flipside, Di Matteo. 8 wins, 1 loss and 1 draw. I know it's Chelsea but that's still an absolutely fantastic record.

but i think anyone off Villatalk could of stirred Chelsea into some performances, you just have to keep the particular players on side and the team will go through the motions and win games.

hasnt beaten Harry in 14 games.

29% posession yesterday at home is quite frankly shambolic

He achieved what he set out to do though. Not that I'm defending that at home (as it is what we have tried to do a lot this year). That game was so poor and was not impressed by Spurs at all.

He achieved what he set out to do though. Not that I'm defending that at home (as it is what we have tried to do a lot this year). That game was so poor and was not impressed by Spurs at all.

id expect that away from home, but if Eck did that against Spurs and got a draw he would get absolutely slaughtered

lol, di matteo currently flavour of the month, i'd sooner have Lambert, actually built sides up from nothing. Di Matteo had a decent side at Albion and players were signed for him, and he hasn't done a thing at Chelsea that John Terry couldn't have done by himself.

id expect that away from home, but if Eck did that against Spurs and got a draw he would get absolutely slaughtered

Like he got slaughtered for the one-sided Liverpool game? Even most critics conceded a draw was about the best McLeish was capable of, against a much worse team than Spurs.

Like he got slaughtered for the one-sided Liverpool game? Even most critics conceded a draw was about the best McLeish was capable of, against a much worse team than Spurs.

Yep if AMC managed to do that against Spurs i'd have been quite impressed. Unfortunately, he werent even capable of that.

Possession eans nothing tbf.

Look at Swansea vs Newcastle. 68-32 possession yet Newcastle got 2 goals and all 3 points.

Would be interesting to see what a premier league table based solely on amount of possession would look like (although I'm not going to do it).

No doubt he will have the team up and running for the Villa game, in fact knowing how disturbed his mind is and how revenge will mean a lot, he probably has the team laying off till then.

Tosser.

Maybe he will walk out just before the beginning of the season and have a pathetic childish tantrum, tosser.

No doubt he will have the team up and running for the Villa game, in fact knowing how disturbed his mind is and how revenge will mean a lot, he probably has the team laying off till then.

Tosser.

Maybe he will walk out just before the beginning of the season and have a pathetic childish tantrum, tosser.

Wow...

That's what I call venom. :)

2 wins in their last 9 league games now.

You can only inspire average players to play above themselves for so long before they remember they aren't very good.

The bubble of results for O'Neill with those players was always going to burst.

Looking at a Sunderland forum they have exactly the same complaints about O'Neill as we did.

I cant really imagine him changing his ways to be honest. So this doesn't surprise me at all. You know exactly what you will get with MON, which is why he will always have his limitations and never manage a "top 4" club. He's brilliant at making average squads look great. That's exactly what he did for us...

lol, di matteo currently flavour of the month, i'd sooner have Lambert, actually built sides up from nothing. Di Matteo had a decent side at Albion and players were signed for him, and he hasn't done a thing at Chelsea that John Terry couldn't have done by himself.

lambert would be my number one choice too

Looking at a Sunderland forum they have exactly the same complaints about O'Neill as we did.

if they are like that now wait until the 3rd year once he has signed aging poor average players with no re-sale value and quits leaving them in a mess

Â