Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

My misses is currently on 'beads'. We will be stepping up 'operations' over the next few weeks.

She certainly sounds like a keeper!

Yeah, Postma.

I hope not! I am going round tonight and she says she has a 'suprise' for me......

I am worried!

I take the lack of comments from you after this as a proof of Postma

Just an update from me. 7 weeks going and it's going well. We've been inseparable. Doesn't feel right now when I go to bed and she's not there. We're going away next weekend up to York so that'll be sweet.

Everyone we've been introduced to (i.e parents, family, friends) have all said how comfortable we are with each other and it seems like we've been together for years. Good sign that.

So yeah, happy happy, smiley smiley. :D

Just an update from me. 7 weeks going and it's going well. We've been inseparable. Doesn't feel right now when I go to bed and she's not there. We're going away next weekend up to York so that'll be sweet.

Everyone we've been introduced to (i.e parents, family, friends) have all said how comfortable we are with each other and it seems like we've been together for years. Good sign that.

Sounds great Dante, I know what you mean about feeling like you have been together for years as me and my other half feel the same. We have just aranged for a builder to come around on the 12th as we are looking at building our own house and it rarely crosses our mind that we only met in July!

My misses is currently on 'beads'. We will be stepping up 'operations' over the next few weeks.

She certainly sounds like a keeper!

Yeah, Postma.

I hope not! I am going round tonight and she says she has a 'suprise' for me......

I am worried!

I take the lack of comments from you after this as a proof of Postma

The surprise was quite dull in comparison. She is going to Uni to become a nurse and her uniform came through. Not as sexy as it sounds!

Sounds great Dante, I know what you mean about feeling like you have been together for years as me and my other half feel the same. We have just aranged for a builder to come around on the 12th as we are looking at building our own house and it rarely crosses our mind that we only met in July!

Not sure if I could ever trust someone enough again to buy a house with them.

Not sure if I could ever trust someone enough again to buy a house with them.

Not as bad as it sounds. I still have my house which is rented and pays mortgage plus a pocket money which will not be used as part of the project as we see it as a pension and as my mortgage is so low it would be mad to sell it when making £300 profit on it each month after mortgate is paid each month.

Her house is worth about £300,000 with a mortgage of £200,000, we are selling that which will pay off the mortgage and builder reckons he can build it to what we want for 100 grand. her garden is huge so its being seperated to build the house on that. At the end of the day I have no real loss to make though obviously if we split its her house at the moment but I still have mine.

Only downside is moving into her moms while its being built!

• 2 weeks later...

Right here goes......

I am still seeing the same girl. Things are going fantastically well, we click, her child is great and the sex is fantastic!!!!

The problem is, this girl loves 'nipple play'. She loves her nipples being sucked VERY hard and it really gets her going. Those clever chaps out there might now see the problem.....

Her child is 2 and when I suck her (my girlfriend, not the childs!!!!) nipples I get a mouthfull of breast milk. Which is warm and revolting, coats the mouth and I can taste for hours after. I still do it as it drives her wild but I am close to giving her an 'Admiral Nelson's Shower'!!!

Do I mention it and make her feel self concious and therefore it stops? or do I keep quiet and just give her pleasure as she enjoys sex and I enjoy her 'freakiness' but feel slightly queesy?

Right here goes......

I am still seeing the same girl. Things are going fantastically well, we click, her child is great and the sex is fantastic!!!!

The problem is, this girl loves 'nipple play'. She loves her nipples being sucked VERY hard and it really gets her going. Those clever chaps out there might now see the problem.....

Her child is 2 and when I suck her (my girlfriend, not the childs!!!!) nipples I get a mouthfull of breast milk. Which is warm and revolting, coats the mouth and I can taste for hours after. I still do it as it drives her wild but I am close to giving her an 'Admiral Nelson's Shower'!!!

Do I mention it and make her feel self concious and therefore it stops? or do I keep quiet and just give her pleasure as she enjoys sex and I enjoy her 'freakiness' but feel slightly queesy?

2czypeq.gif

That is some **** up shit right there.

There must be others who have encountered this problem. People who have dated mums with young kids? or peoples' partners that have young children?

Nope, thats just pretty **** up!

Â