Headbutting

YLN

Bit of a random thread. That one about your last 5 songs annoyed me with no one reacting to anyone's post, so this one is a bit different. Have you ever been headbutted? Have you ever headbutted someone? Are you good at headbutting? Do you think it is dirty fighting, or just an effective use of another part of your body in a fight?

I used to think it was a bit of a scumbag move, but I've heard of friends of mine doing it and I've done it myself as a joke that got out of hand and gave a friend two black eyes. Would you prefer to be punched in the face, or headbutted by a person?

Alls fair in love and war. And I would much rather be punched in the face than headbutted. Yes, a decent punch on the chin might knock you out. A headbutt square on the nose will definitely break it.

My cousin is a master of "dropping the nut", he is from Glasgow.

The legendary Glasgow kiss.

Having had my nose broken by a head butt when I was 16 I can't say I'm a big fan of them and as the Rev said I'd much rather take a punch in the face than a head butt.

I got headbutted by a short little fat kid at school, I thought I knew him well enough to make a few jokes ...I was wrong, we walked out of maths, he came up slowly...I expected him to speak to me ...instead he nutted me and punched me twice. Thankfully, he was short and fat so it really didn't hurt, just laughed and walked off to him saying "come on, fight me" ....those were the days.

I got headbutted by a short little fat kid at school, I thought I knew him well enough to make a few jokes ...I was wrong, we walked out of maths, he came up slowly...I expected him to speak to me ...instead he nutted me and punched me twice. Thankfully, he was short and fat so it really didn't hurt, just laughed and walked off to him saying "come on, fight me" ....those were the days.

Sounds to me like a bully got his comeuppance !

I always though it was banter, we talked outside class and he used to laugh. Safe to say I didn't see it coming.

It's really weird, before and after that 1 moment, he's always been alright. I remember coming in the next week and he was asking me what I was doing on the weekend. Like it had never happened. Weird one.

I always though it was banter, we talked outside class and he used to laugh. Safe to say I didn't see it coming.

It's really weird, before and after that 1 moment, he's always been alright. I remember coming in the next week and he was asking me what I was doing on the weekend. Like it had never happened. Weird one.

Maybe he had a crush and was "acting out" as they say in Americashire.

I've headbutted a couple of me for being complete rocket polishers, years ago. The one lad was a mate of a mate, he was being the arrogant clearing in the woods he normally was and told me not to walk past him or something, which I did. He squared up to me and warned me again so i nutted him, smacked him in the face and booted him in the bollocks. Saw him the next day at school and he had a broken nose with 2 blacks eyes haha, he never bothered me again and I was hero for a day at school lol

Been headbutted a couple of times but they weren't very good ones.

Disgusting practice, never done it, had a few attempted on me though (all missed through drunkenness).

That's right, you should run away when a bloke's standing with his nose against your nose telling you he's going to smash your face in and for no reason.

I've headbutted a fair few people, if someone comes up to ya looking for trouble and you have never met them before and have no idea who they are or what you are supposed to have done or if they are quite simply trying to mug you then...**** them they deserve to have my head fly into their face.

I don't agree with fighting and I don't beleive in it but if it domes down to it I'm going to do everything in my power to win wether it means splashing their nose across their face with my head or kicking and punching them when they are down it's all fair game if you are the innocent person trying to avoid the scrap because some times it's unavoidable

I've headbutted a fair few people, if someone comes up to ya looking for trouble and you have never met them before and have no idea who they are or what you are supposed to have done or if they are quite simply trying to mug you then...**** them they deserve to have my head fly into their face.

I don't agree with fighting and I don't beleive in it but if it domes down to it I'm going to do everything in my power to win wether it means splashing their nose across their face with my head or kicking and punching them when they are down it's all fair game if you are the innocent person trying to avoid the scrap because some times it's unavoidable

Agreed, I don't like fighting, but I've had to at times.

Â