Headbutting

YLN

I've been headbutted good and proper.

Was at a club when I was in 6th form. Mate of mine got in a small scuffle. I saw it happen from a distance but genuinely had nothing to do with it.

Anyway, the bloke my mate fought with decided to take it out on me because I was speaking to my mate afterwards.

Walked up to me, and at this point I didn't know who he was, said "alright mate" and headbutted me right in the eye. I assume I was knocked out because I only remember being on the floor and him and his mates kicking me

**** me up pretty badly. Eye was black and swollen for weeks. I still get blurred vision in that eye now and then and that side of my face "droops" ever so slightly. Not noticeable unless you really look for it.

So yeah, my experience with it isn't great.

In the plus side, sort of, my aforementioned mate who was world kick boxing champion for his weight at that point found the guy and beat 7 shades out of him.

Ive only been headbutted once and it was outside a club in Canterbury, I just automatically responded by grabbing his head and biting his nose. Worked a treat not only was it painful he actually thought I was mental. I never thought I had anything like that in me but only being 5ft9 and slim build its a real asset to have.

Ive only been headbutted once and it was outside a club in Canterbury, I just automatically responded by grabbing his head and biting his nose. Worked a treat not only was it painful he actually thought I was mental. I never thought I had anything like that in me but only being 5ft9 and slim build its a real asset to have.

Talking about biting, my brother got in a fight with some ex army nutter who used to be a mate of a mate of his. This bloke ripped my brothers shirt open and bit his nipple and pulled. I swear his nip stretched about 6 inches away from his chest and half came off, which is nice :)

Army **** are mad, last time I went out with one on a black tie event, got back to the hotel, walked up the stairs to my room, first a smashed vase, then a sock, then a half eaten apple, then a few ripped out pages if the bible !

Turns out the military guy got that blotto he fell down the stairs and broke an ankle

God knows what happened before

I've dropped a few headbutts in my time but it isn't one of my main methods of attack. You have to be careful when attempting a headbutt because if you don't connect properly then you could actually end up doing more damage to yourself instead!

You beat me to it Rev, I was going to post that.

Me too. :lol:

And me. That's one of my favourite Youtube clips ever. That's got to be about the best headbutt ever, he connected perfectly, it made a satsifying noise, and the person on the receiving end was that obnoxious c***.

When ur about to be head butted, urge is to lean back, always lean forward. TBH if anyone gets that close to you then ur doing something wrong.

On punch or head butt?..........Elbow every time, connect with that and u will knock em out in one.

Ps I dont fight, i run unless cornered.

Â