Dilemma - Advice required - Advice given - Bet made

Dante_Lockhart

Haha. I'm not going to do it anyway, bet or no.

1. Sods Law, she'll end up pregnant

2. Cant trust her. She might be pregnant already and just wanting to sleep with me so I think it's mine.

3. I don't do well with casual sex.

Like Shillzz, I prefer relationships. Sex is great, but companionship is better.

Like B6 said shes probably got an agenda so it could end very badly. It could end up like this

imagesqtbnANd9GcSuqzb5DOIRDrL9yBBd0wAJOgJqswlvUMp6PNRGpLaKr4u5b--qRrGV1yrE.jpg

Than again maybe thats your thing

Oh Tomzep, id love to know what you were looking for when you stumbled on that picture :winkold:

Like B6 said shes probably got an agenda so it could end very badly. It could end up like this

Oh Tomzep, id love to know what you were looking for when you stumbled on that picture :winkold:

I suspect he was looking through his gap-year visit to Bratislava snaps.

An ex is an ex. Probably because they were a dickhead or you were. I honestly can't see any attraction whatsoever in going back to someone that you've split with, but then again some people love the casual sex route and that type of thing. I'm a firm believer in the 'there's no such thing as casual sex' camp.

An ex is an ex. Probably because they were a dickhead or you were. I honestly can't see any attraction whatsoever in going back to someone that you've split with, but then again some people love the casual sex route and that type of thing. I'm a firm believer in the 'there's no such thing as casual sex' camp.

Ex sex for me has always been closure for both, a kind of flirting with each other for old time sakes, shagging and then realisation by both that although the sex was good it was just sex and never happened again. Best avoided in my opinion though.

For many people the best bit of being in a relationship is sex, if you can have that with someone you're familiar with, whilst also looking for someone to settle down with then you're getting the best of both worlds aren't you?

This is going to sound incredibly ghey, but not for me. The best bit of being in a relationship is the companionship that goes with it as far as Im concerned. Sex - I can take or leave, wouldnt lose any sleep over it. (That said, I had the kind of weekend that Berlusconi would be proud of, so I'm not one to cast dispersions by any means).

This needs further explanation...... :P

I suspect he was looking through his gap-year visit to Bratislava snaps.

:lol: Whats worry is that even though that not my picture, looking through some of the lads trips photos its not too far off!

A friend of my brothers wife. I've known her for a good 3 years and we've always flirted really. Once I became single we started talking more but I never made a move, that is until everyone told me to stop being a pussy and take control, hence the message :lol:

A friend of my brothers wife. I've known her for a good 3 years and we've always flirted really. Once I became single we started talking more but I never made a move, that is until everyone told me to stop being a pussy and take control, hence the message :lol:

Borat.jpg

Â