Dilemma - Advice required - Advice given - Bet made

Dante_Lockhart

It is truly fascinating the power that VillaTalk holds, that we have reached a point in time where we can actually govern someone's masturbatory habits.

XD

Without you guys who knows what kind of monster I would become.

Day 2: Last night was fine. Was shattered when I got home so went straight to bed. This morning I've done nothing but try to justify saying yes though, I haven't yet, but the more I think about it the harder it is to resist.

I'm going to the gym straight from work to try and work out a bit of excess energy. Maybe when I'm fatigued I won't be as horny. :|

Thing is, I've been fine for the year. I guess it's just the thought of one more night with her that's getting me uppity.

If she hadn't have text me I'd have been fine. However knowing that the option is there, on a plate, well it's like holding a chicken leg smothered in BBQ sauce in front of a homeless man.

Bwahaha, you're probably right there. Wouldn't help with the temptation though :winkold:

Has she still been texting you over the last couple of days, Dante?

Haven't heard from her today. I told her I got asked on a date for this Saturday and she replied with 'Have a nice time x' - That's it. It's taking every ounce of restraint to not become free on Saturday and arrange this.

*thinks of things that repulse me*

Â