Dilemma - Advice required - Advice given - Bet made

Dante_Lockhart

I look at my Wife and can't help but think that is this what I'm stuck with for the rest of (or at least the best part of ) my life?

Then I look in the mirror and realise I've probably got the better end of the deal.

Bwahaha

Mate of mine was chasing a girl at work that was flirting with him in a big way, dates were arranged and 6 times she cancelled at the last minuit.

I told him that she was one of these girks that if you **** her up against the wall by her throat she would love you.

His next text flirting he told her straight, "**** off you time wasting bitch" and followed by replies to other texts saying the same thing.

Now he has had 4 months( and no replies off him at all) of what i can only call a stalker and wont leave him alone. **** up women or what!

Bet:

I will Donate £10 to Villa talk if Dante does not screw her sexy little brains out during the month of November

Any takers?

Hows that for incentive?

oh and my thoughts: Id smash it, then again i seem to have this situation alot and i much prefer it to a one night stand! They know exactly how i like Zak Jr to be treated!

It's for a good cause (the site) and I'm sure a few users would vouch that I wouldn't lie about it.

If I sleep with her in November I'll donate a tenner to VT

If I don't sleep with her in November you donate a tenner to VT

Unless somebody else wants to take my place so I'm effectively impartial.

It's for a good cause (the site) and I'm sure a few users would vouch that I wouldn't lie about it.

If I sleep with her in November I'll donate a tenner to VT

If I don't sleep with her in November you donate a tenner to VT

Unless somebody else wants to take my place so I'm effectively impartial.

If we amend "sleep with" to any sort of sexual touching, i guess im in, VT deserves a tenner in your honour for being mentaly the strongest guy in the world!

A hot girl offering you, a guy who hasnt had sex in over a year, meaningless sex. Refusing that is like god like.

Not trying to persuade you or anything, but you have had sex with an ex before right..... i guess its a whole other debate but in my opinion its gotta be the best sex you can have! i have never and will never sleep with a prostitute so i will never be able to compare it with that, but there has to be a reason footballers do that

so im in, you?

Day 1 - Going ok so far. Been busy at work so my mind has been on other things. Got a bowling league game tonight too so I'll be too busy to ponder of trivial things such as sex with the ex. Feeling confident.

Day 1 - Going ok so far. Been busy at work so my mind has been on other things. Got a bowling league game tonight too so I'll be too busy to ponder of trivial things such as sex with the ex. Feeling confident.

Ahh but has she been in touch about her declined offer?

Â