Dilemma - Advice required - Advice given - Bet made

Dante_Lockhart

I see it as not just a win-win bet as i win the bet and you get laid with a hottie for the first time in ages but as a win-win-win-win as she gets to sllep with the amazing Dante and VT get a tenner!!!

we will all be winners!

Been bombarded most of the weekend with texts and what not, been a long few days.

Kept myself busy though and ignored them as best I can. Think she's getting the hint as today has been relatively quiet.

NFL Sunday now so my mind will be switched off til bed time. :)

Been bombarded most of the weekend with texts and what not, been a long few days.

Kept myself busy though and ignored them as best I can. Think she's getting the hint as today has been relatively quiet.

Oh my lord! you are so hurting her ego!! :lol: you are now her challenge as she thought you would be easier than this. She will be certain you are seeing someone too!!

Oh my lord! you are so hurting her ego!! :lol: you are now her challenge as she thought you would be easier than this. She will be certain you are seeing someone too!!

This girl will now do ANYTHING you want Dante. Arse to mouth, 3 some with sister.... anything you want.

Do it. Indulge your most debauched fantasy, and then walk away with a smile on your face, a song in your heart, and a sweet sticky feeling in your pants.

Indulge your most debauched fantasy, and then walk away with a smile on your face, a song in your heart, and a sweet sticky feeling in your pants.

I don't think Dante **** a toffee apple is the answer.

Since when is desperation attractive?

If she really has been bombarding you with texts when you are clearly not interested (to her knowledge anyway) and she is sober, then wow... Maybe she does have an ulterior motive? Because I am surprised any woman would come across so desperate.

You may well be in a honey trap of your own. Don't do it. At all.

Since when is desperation attractive?

If she really has been bombarding you with texts when you are clearly not interested (to her knowledge anyway) and she is sober, then wow... Maybe she does have an ulterior motive? Because I am surprised any woman would come across so desperate.

You may well be in a honey trap of your own. Don't do it. At all.

Yeah, don't trust her as far as I can throw her. As each day passes I'm gaining more resolve and have an easier time saying no. Plus desperation is a turn off.

I bet you they don't!

Why is that? I know Dante spayk's a bit funnoy

Oi! I spayk propa :lol:

Â